Smart Go Home Button
903 3 2016-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
waynelongop
lvl.2

United States

If I do not have the "smart go home", button pushed where it is green in my app, does that I mean I have turned off all the capabilities of my return home functions for the phantom?  So if I lose signal or manually push the RTH on the controller, it will not return home unless it is on in the app?  Sorry, I am a newbie and it seems straight forward, but I don't want to assume anything. Thanks for any feedback!!
2016-1-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you disable that all your RTH functions will work except low battery RTH. Normally the system knows how much battery it takes to come back to you (except wind)  bygreen/yellow/red bar on top of your screen.
With the low battery RTH disabled, it will not automatically go to RTH mode but it will let you fly wherever you are until you run out of battery and it will land wherever it is.
2016-1-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you disable that all your RTH functions will work except low battery RTH. Normally the system knows how much battery it takes to come back to you (except wind)  bygreen/yellow/red bar on top of your screen.
With the low battery RTH disabled, it will not automatically go to RTH mode but it will let you fly wherever you are until you run out of battery and it will land wherever it is.
2016-1-20
Use props
waynelongop
lvl.2

United States

Thanks Ken, helps a lot. Sounds like I should keep it on unless I am inside.  I would hate to have it return to home if I have a low battery while messing around with it in the house.
2016-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules