What phone should I buy for my OSMO?
855 4 2016-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
contacto.eiuswe
New

Colombia

Hi, im about to buy a new phone I ll like to know which one you recomend for my Osmo. Thats runs DJI GO realy good and video viewing is realy at real time.
On anther question, is there a way to conect my Osmo to a PC (or windows device) and control it? Havent found this option i I think and app for windows can help a lot of us.
Thanks.

2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi , contacto .Please read the conpatible device list . And sorry you can't  control the Osmo via a PC .
iOS Version v2.5.1.  Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version v2.5.1. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
2016-1-21
Use props
contacto.eiuswe
New

Colombia

Thanks for your answer, I ll like to know also about users, what phone you guys have and if all is running smoothly.
2016-1-21
Use props
The Explorograp
lvl.1

United States

Well I have the Galaxy S5 and I just wiped and re-installed my OS on it because the OSMO is freaking out. (Another post)  And it is still freaking out...and no one is answering my post....  I just got it, and I considering sending back for a refund....quite upsetting.  My phone is on the recommended list...And if there is a problem with OSMO itself...I do not want to wait for a repair...I purchased it brand new, from a BIG retailer...and I expected it to work when I got it... Right now I have a 700.00 paperweight...its infuriating!   So I would like to tell you that my S5 works...but I can't.  I can't even enjoy my purchase...
2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've used a Samsung S6 and iPhone6 and they both work perfectly.Sometimes all the features are not in the IOS but are in Android but eventually usually they all come to IOS.
2016-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules