Naza V2 Wont Connect To PC!
12275 2 2016-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cjkitson69
New

United Kingdom

Hi all,

I have seen this asked numerous times before and after trawling though each thread and trying all the suggested solutions, nothing seems to work.

I have a DJI F450 with a NAZA v2, DJI dt7 + dt16 Rx and Tx kit.

Ive assembled it all seemingly correct as I can turn it on and arm the motors, however when I connect it to the PC the NAZA M v2 assistant doesnt recognise it, the computer itself recognises that a device is plugged in once I connect it, but no joy in the assistant.

Ive got the Drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, ran as admin, checked connections, tried 2 different usb cables, still nothing. is there anything i havent tried? or maybe a faulty unit?

Any help would be hugely appreciated as am losing my mind trying to figure this out!

Thanks,

Chris.
2016-1-29
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please delete your drivers, and Assistant software, then first install the drivers, then assistant software.
What OS are you using?
2016-2-1
Use props
markfry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 260837 ft

United Kingdom

I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10 and then spent hours trying to get my Naza V2 MC to be recognised in Device Manager. I finally found a solution on RCGroups:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... 43&postcount=34

For me, the issue was resolved by rebooting into a Windows 10 troubleshooting mode where I could install DJI's "unsigned" drivers.

Dji, can you release a new set of drivers that are "signed" and compatible in Windows 10?
2016-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules