red light one side no light the other
2161 2 2016-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alwaysdaddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67631 ft
United States

ok need your help, please, im a first day pilot, with a license ..with my vision 2 +,,it was a really windy day, did my g.p.s,,f.p.v. and set up the vision app,,looks fine on the 10 inch tab ,, took off ,fun,fun, every thing is fine,,frist battery 30% gone, took it home, put in another battery in and flew it even higher, wow what a great day,,like a 100 feet i guess, with a good F.P.V. working fine,,with a good line of site, oddly enough ? and it begone to wobble??? and i lost connection , it wouldn't respond, IT SHOWED LOST CONNECTION ON MY TABLET,   .so i shut it off, and that,s when the nightmare began , it shot up like a rocket but held its cores and stayed as best as it could being really windy day ,for a few seconds,  im thinking OK im good, . come home please....and then it began to Wobble and spin like a top and then took off like a Rocket, away from me,at 200 feet i guess, so im thinking (fly away) ow god,,so i turn it back on, and  wave it in the air a few times and it looked like i reconnected, and first though,,power it down now!! ya not the best choice,,,and it fell out of the sky like a brick!! straight down ,it didn't tumble,,just straight at an angle with the wind 5 blocks away,the legs took the brunt of the landing as my cam was in pieces, with the protection plate missing,  upside down i found it,,ok so here my problem...i cant get it to respond  to my receiver for g.p.s. lock,,one of the steps before i fly,, the right switch up and down 5 times or even more for that matter, the left  switch makes the light blink a little, but no g.p.s. set up,, i got all red lights flashing and then all 3 lights on ,red,yellow,and green ,and the front arms no lights at all.. so i go and fly it any ways to see if it will fly ok or even respond,, and it flys fine, but all over the place with the wind, but with no g.p.s. so after a few minutes later i land it as im not comfortable flying this 6 pound brick with out g.p.s.
any ideas , and what tool do i use to open this up or what number,,thank you for your time ,alwaysdaddy@yahoo.com]
2016-1-30
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

First thing you might want to do is to plug it into the Phantom Vision Assistant and see if you get any obvious errors come up,
You might definitely need to do and IMU calibration etc. in the tools section, the fact it flys as you stated is more amazing to me...
Download all you need from here...http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads

Have a look at the screens here on the second post to give you an idea as to what you should see...i am on 3.12, not 3.14 but otherwise screens should look similar...http://forum.dji.com/thread-9937-1-1.html

Oh!.....NEVER<<CSC in mid flight...

You might want to (in fact you should!) check this site out, one of the best for tutorials...https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv8d1h ... ry%20Guide.pdf?dl=0

and here for parts etc...
www.phantomhelp.com
2016-1-30
Use props
alwaysdaddy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67631 ft
United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2016-1-31 06:57
First thing you might want to do is to plug it into the Phantom Vision Assistant and see if you get  ...

wow a wealth of information, thank you ,i downloaded the quad program and followed all the steps and found out my gyro was a little off and reset it ,and my receiver flight stickes where a little off too.and reset them as well. , but kept getting this message (Abnormal compass data. Please restart the Flihgt Controller or reconnect the compass due to the losse connection.  if this error continues, please contact your dealer or DJI customer service.) im thinking that the wires or wire me be broken as the leg cracked right buy the big g.p.s.  block on the leg, trying to find the right tool to unscrew the hole body so i can take a peek inside to see if any thing came unplugged , now the problem is when i bought this used quad, it came with 4 good battery's and 2 wired looking egg beater antennas coming out of the drone and a spire antenna coming out of the receiver and im thinking of just scrapping the quad and buying a new dji 3 standard and putting the egg beater antennas on the quad and keeping the receiver i have now, but someone told me that the battery's i have now will not fit? or work in the dji 3 standard  so do i look for an old vision 2 + or go with the dji 3 standard ?
2016-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules