Inspire "beeps, beeps..."with no light after I turn it on...help
5333 9 2016-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
realkiwi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10558 ft
New Zealand

Hi my inspire beeps systymatically with no light once it is turned on, I was required to updat it, all done as it should be but now having this problem.. I dont see any error reports, obviously it wont take off either.. please help..
2016-1-30
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Try putting a freshly formatted sd card in with the latest firmware, ignore the beeping and let it do its thing. Let us know if it works.
2016-1-31
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Does it happens after update ? Please try to re install firmware
2016-1-31
Use props
RPM aerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38593 ft
Canada

Ok so I was going to do a firmware update. Last update was to 1.4, so I updated the RC first using the GO App. all went well and no problems. Then downloaded the 1.6 firmware to the SD card and put it in the camera and turned on the AC. Immediately things went bad as I had forgot to turn off the RC with the iPad mini connected to it.

Now there is no longer any tails light. The AC is emmitting a loud beeping and the Camera is beeping at a constant rate D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D....

The RC now says MC Connection to the center cboard has failed
Solution: Restart the aircraft, if the problem persists, contact DJI Support
Gimbal cannot receive MC data
Solution: check the 8-pin plug that connects the damping plate and the aircraft. Ensure that none of the pins are loose. If the prolem persists, contact DJI Support

I have tried reformating the card as suggested with the App, but it jsut times out.
So I reformed another card on the computer and put the firmware on it, It has been going for 30 minnow, but not looking promising.

Am I missing something? Is the card to be formated to exFAT or FAT32 if doing it from the computer?
2016-2-7
Use props
RPM aerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38593 ft
Canada

Well it took close to 50 minutes (had to put the thing in the garage), but the update finally completed and when I went back in, we had flashing lights on the tail and the motors had stopped beeping. The camea was doing the familiar D----D-D of sucessful update.

For such an advanced machine, th eupdate process is so suspectible to errors and problems. There has to be a simpler way of upading the firmware without putting owners in a state of angst.
2016-2-7
Use props
realkiwi
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi all, Bit of a ate reply but got problem fixed... RPM it worked how you said more or less, I had to format the sd card & load up the firmware again then uploaded into drone through camera, it went for close to a hour before it worked... big relief!

Thank you all, your all awesome

2016-2-17
Use props
jaredfrazer
New

United States

RPM aerial Posted at 2016-2-7 22:33
Well it took close to 50 minutes (had to put the thing in the garage), but the update finally comple ...

So it just beeps that insane loud beep for an hour?
2016-2-19
Use props
prb1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1496906 ft
United Kingdom

realkiwi Posted at 2016-2-17 08:59
Hi all, Bit of a ate reply but got problem fixed... RPM it worked how you said more or less, I had t ...

I had a similar problem in updating from 1.3.0.00 to 1.6.0.40 in one step. After an online chat with DJI I tried again with a reformatted SD card and updated to 1.5.00.30 first.
I thought this had failed too but the loud beeping from the craft masked the quieter updating beeps from the gimbal. I shut the craft in the garage and came back later to find a successful update. Then I updated to the latest version.
2016-2-21
Use props
realkiwi
lvl.1
New Zealand

prb1 Posted at 2016-2-22 08:56
I had a similar problem in updating from 1.3.0.00 to 1.6.0.40 in one step. After an online chat wi ...

Yes this worked, legend.
2016-5-23
Use props
user44e427871d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1660699 ft
  • >>>
Pakistan

hi guys, my I2 having a problem when i turn on it can not beeping,no sounds, camera is moving but the yellow light is blinking.its don't connect with the controller. it was hanged in flight mode position and still in this position no back to travel mode. i can't understand the problem what happen with it.No crash no damage but it stuck in fligh mode
2018-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules