Transmitter will not link up with Vision 2+
3686 10 2015-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
texasreiner
New

United States

Brand new Phantom Vision2+ will not link up to new 5.8 transmitter with gimbal control.
This is what I have tried so far.
Transmitter will not link up with Vision 2+
Linking the Remote Controller and Receiver
A 5.8G receiver is built in to the Phantom 2 Vision+. Its link button and indicator are located on the underside of the phantom, as shown in Figure 27.
The Remote Controller and the receiver are paired before delivery. Only use this button if you have replaced your Remote Controller or receiver.

Linking Procedures:
  • 1.Power off the Remote Controller, power on the aircraft. You will see the link indicator blinking red.
  • 2.Press the link button with a thin object and hold until the link indicator blinks yellow. Release the link button.
  • 3.Power on the Remote Controller. Link indicator will switch off, showing that a link has been successfully established.

Link Indicator

All Red Lights is the result.

Tried thisink up and calibrate in assitant. Result
CFG-ERR
Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.
I don't  know what to do. Also the Transmitter will not spool up the motors. can only control through ground station
I have ttried recalibrate. no luck
Gerry1124 gave me a try and I followed it. Sticks foward no software recalibrate.
No Luck.
Ready to give up. Have been at this for 8 hours
any help would be appreciated

2015-1-3
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Uninstall and reinstall the
DJI Phantom 2 Vision Assistant_3.6
DJI RC System Assistant_1.2
windows drivers

from your computer

Do you have the camera control wheel on the transmitter?
2015-1-3
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

Yes I have the gimbal wheel control on the new tx
2015-1-3
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

texasreiner@com Posted at 2015-1-4 10:52
Yes I have the gimbal wheel control on the new tx

When you calibrated the first time, did you select the upgrade version in the PT2 ?
2015-1-3
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

yes I did
2015-1-3
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

Looks like I will start all over again, Seems to be the only solution
2015-1-3
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

But are Calibration and link up the same issues?
2015-1-3
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

Thank You Gerry1124. I uninstalled and reinstalled all software and drivers as per your recommendations. Copter now controls from new TX with full gimball control. I think I will end this night here on a better note than two hours ago. Once again thanks for the Advice.
2015-1-3
Use props
texasreiner
New

United States

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-1-4 10:54
When you calibrated the first time, did you select the upgrade version in the PT2 ?

Thank You Gerry1124. I uninstalled and reinstalled all software and drivers as per your recommendations. Copter now controls from new TX with full gimball control. I think I will end this night here on a better note than two hours ago. Once again thanks for the Advice.
2015-1-3
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

texasreiner@com Posted at 2015-1-4 11:57
Thank You Gerry1124. I uninstalled and reinstalled all software and drivers as per your recommendati ...

Good for you,  Happy flying tomorrow !
2015-1-3
Use props
zorigoo555
New

United States

Drone flew away and hit the wall hard and crashed. Now, it is unable to fly and nor receive any commands from the transmitter. This method described above, mine is not blinking at all! would not work, please advise what to do next

CFG-ERR: Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters." I don't know how to calibrate my transmitter and I can't seem to find a video showing how to do so.
2015-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules