1528 4 2016-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyJo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595030 ft
  • >>>
United States

Really not happy. I want to love the Osmo so much but this weekend I was filming an event and probably half my shots cut short with the video freaking out. problem being that my phone showed the Osmo recoding, but it wasn’t. Osmo would randomly cut off anywhere between 4 secs and 15 secs... but like i said the phone was showing that it was still recoding. I would even stop the recoding!

Also it seems that it was worse after a batter change.

Here is a clip of a short 2 secs so you can see how it cuts out. What the heck is going on?! This makes this Osmo useless for live events.

I am using a SanDisk Ultra 64 gig.

https://vimeo.com/tylerjohnston/review/153782320/1aced5a1e1

2016-2-1
Use props
BayArea99
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197336 ft
United States

Your card write speed is too slow. I use SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB which is an overkill.
2016-2-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

I'm really sorry for the disappointing video! The mechanical performance depends on the good combination of its components, operating properly is also important to get a satisfying performance. In confined space like a stadium, I'm afraid there may be some interference of WiFi signal which may contribute to a bad image transferring. What's more, what kind of resolution were you recording at? It might be affected by the properties of your SD card. Just please make sure all things are in good condition before your shooting! Good for you!
2016-2-1
Use props
TyJo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1595030 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank, seems the last firmware updated fixed the issue.
2016-3-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

TyJo Posted at 2016-3-6 23:14
Thank, seems the last firmware updated fixed the issue.

Great! Enjoy!
2016-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules