Video problems
919 10 2016-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jkcc4
New

United States

Hello. I am new and have been taking pictures and video around the house. When I transfer my pictures and video to my iPad, the pictures are there. However the videos download a thumbnail, but me a "unsupported file" message comes up when I try to play them. Thanks for the help. It is an older ipad
2016-2-3
Use props
ryan209
lvl.3

United States

The Phantom allows you to record video in 2 different file types and multiple resolutions.  First thing I would try, is check which file type you are set for when you record a movie currently (mov, or mp4) and try to change it (Your phantom through the DJI GO app) to the other format and see if the new files are then playable.  There also a number of utilities that will convert your existing videos to a format playable on ipad.   Somebody else might be able to recommend a specific piece of software.
2016-2-3
Use props
afiend69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-ios.html

Videolan (vlc) for media playback
2016-2-3
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

All images have this problems? can you see them in a computer?
2016-2-4
Use props
cboxler
New

United States

Thanks. Dji tim I have no issues with pictures just videos.  Thanks for everyone's comments.
2016-2-4
Use props
ricardoghion
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

You have to copy the SD card videos for iPad, OR TO YOUR COMPUTER.
2016-2-4
Use props
jkcc4
New

United States

Thanks ryan209 and afriend69. I will try both options.  Dji-Tim I am only having trouble with video.
2016-2-4
Use props
jkcc4
New

United States

ricardoghion@ho Posted at 2016-2-4 20:11
You have to copy the SD card videos for iPad, OR TO YOUR COMPUTER.

If I remove sd card and copy directly to iPad it does not support video playback
2016-2-4
Use props
snowsurferss
lvl.3

United States

I had to install/use Quicktime player for my videos to work.
2016-2-4
Use props
gustofusion
lvl.3
United States

Install on your PC klite codec pack, it comes with Media Player classic. It will play anything buttery smooth including 4k
http://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_full.htm
2016-2-6
Use props
holla
lvl.1

United States

Anybody else have this problem?? It's glitchy horizontal artifacting that occurs every so often. Sure, i can try to cut around it, but if I'm doing specific takes, I have no way of knowing if its happening on a key moment of the video that I'm shooting. Does anybody know a solution to get this fixed?

Thanks in advance!

frame grab

frame grab
2016-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules