DJI Go app 2.6.0
2332 6 2016-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tompakalle
lvl.1

Sweden

I flew today and the app crashed, it crashed so it closed down the app and asked to send feedback about the crash. Luckly the s2 switch worked and bringed the drone back home and lyckly i was line in site. So DJI is it some problem with the 2.6.0 update? Before the update i never hade a crash that closed the app
2016-2-4
Use props
starfighters
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1358215 ft
United Kingdom

Hi..
my tablet samsung galaxy tab ,has never encountered any problem with the previous app,but i forgot to de-flag auto updating when a new version it's available,so with my great dismay i use the latest app,and the app crash several time,a things never happened with previous version.
i think it'a matter to be fixed
2016-2-5
Use props
johnsr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Sorry for you two. I have a Nexus 9 running the new version 2.6.0 here without an issue. Bad weather now so I've only flown about 6 km since the update
2016-2-5
Use props
bilal-uendemir_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 343461 ft
Austria

DJI Go is very bugged. DJI Go thinks my aircraft is connected and then not connected and then it thinks again its connected. there is green light at remote controller. I switched to Litchi. MUCH MUCH better.
2016-2-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am on the latest GO app and IOS and Android and I have not experienced any issues yet.
2016-2-5
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

Latest 2.6 go-app on iPhone 6s Plus no issues as yet. Very pleased with it to be sure
2016-2-5
Use props
tompakalle
lvl.1

Sweden

It still crash sometimes, i have cleared catch, reinstall but no luck. Today i was only 350 m away and it crashed, before update i hade no problem at all
2016-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules