Software Video Decoder Missing us a lot !!!
596 2 2016-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 743287 ft
Mauritius

Hello dji,

It would be really cool form you if you can bring back the option that allow to shift between Hardware and Software Video Decoder.

Reason why is that mobile phones not listed on your web site and mobile phone with lower processing capabilities was easily conneced to dji go app before.  Using the software video decoder it allows to have a smooth video preview even if video quality was not so sharp it was allowing many people to connect cheap android mobile phone to go app and use it without bug.  Since  the video software decoder was removed, mobile phone with lower processing capabilities have some bug with the live preview freezing and app sometime close by itself during flight.  Returning this is option back will help many phantom users who don't have additional money to invest on very expensive mobile phones.

Thanks a lot to think about it and thanks a lot for all the hard work you are doing to make dji produt being the best, i wrote this because i thrust dji and i know that you cares a lot about their customers.

Thank you very much.
2016-2-11
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for your suggestion, I will forward your suggestion to the engineers.
2016-2-21
Use props
Ranini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 743287 ft
Mauritius

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-21 12:42
Thanks for your suggestion, I will forward your suggestion to the engineers.

Thank you very much
2016-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules