GoPro 3 or less
682 3 2016-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

So this is the problem.  Apparently GoPro and DJI are having a messy divorce. If you have a GoPro 3 or less, DO NOT DO THE UPGRADE.  GoPro accidentally announced the release of their Drone with camera, and sent an update to those with GoPros to turn off the video out from the GoPro USB. This has made the cameras useless with DJI, unless someone can make a fix.
2016-2-12
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

Right now, GP4 are ok until they figure it out.
2016-2-12
Use props
Gluu
New

United States

Homer Simpson Posted at 2016-2-12 18:57
Right now, GP4 are ok until they figure it out.

I'm trying to find a definitive answer as to whether or not I can do FPV with my GoPro Hero 4 Black. I've read so many things saying that it is/isn't possible, due to whether or not it outputs video from the USB port. I can't find a clear answer anywhere.

Are you saying that I'll be fine, no matter what version software the GP has? And is there a way to test the video out from USB before I purchase the FPV gear, just to be sure?
2016-2-29
Use props
Homer Simpson
lvl.4

Canada

Gluu Posted at 2016-3-1 05:01
I'm trying to find a definitive answer as to whether or not I can do FPV with my GoPro Hero 4 Blac ...

The guy who looked at mine to determine what the camera issues were repairs DJI drones here. He said right now yes the GoPro 4 is fine and works.
2016-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules