Replacement parts
718 6 2016-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ehyde
New
Flight distance : 416568 ft
United States

I was on my 4 or 5 flight, had a child run into me while operating at low alt. Long story short casued me to go back on the sticks hit a limb and my bird fell from about 13'-15' landed hard on rear landing gear causing crack on rear short carbon fiber tube, and cracked the gimbal mount in half... All parts still work including gimbal connecton, camera, motors, etc.. I only need a gimbal mount, not mount with gimble connection for 80.00 bucks.. does anyone know where I can get just the mount? also can I epoxy the crack in my landing gear tube? I do not need a complete leg for 300+... Please help, have a job sunday. Super glue may have to work on the mount.
2016-2-12
Use props
Puttmaster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18931532 ft
  • >>>
United States

You will need the whole motor arm. They are not hard to replace at all, the hard tedious thing is soldering the antenna....its a pain and you can mess it up in a split second if you do not know what you are doing.
DJI is getting much better with turnaround time and the cost to fix those is minimal.
2016-2-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would send it in for repair, you don't know if there is any internal damage.
2016-2-12
Use props
ehyde
New
Flight distance : 416568 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-12 22:36
I would send it in for repair, you don't know if there is any internal damage.

It doest have any internal damage, still has beautiful picture thru the app, calibrates right up pick up all sat's all motors work fine, I did take the arm clamps off to see if it was one long tube or two short shafts. Opened looked and put right back on, Just got it in Thursday. Have I voided my warranty by looking at? I needed it for a job today and now Im down. lol
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

ehyde Posted at 2016-2-14 11:27
It doest have any internal damage, still has beautiful picture thru the app, calibrates right up pi ...

Pretty much when it crashed you voided the warranty for items broken caused by the crash. BUT I'm not in the warranty department so I can't say what exactly what is covered and what is not.
Better to call support tomorrow 818-235-0789 and speak to them.
2016-2-15
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've flown helicopters and airplanes that after a few years were 50% glue so if I were you I would epoxy away!!
2016-2-15
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you can't do without it, band-aid away. I would get it into DJI repair asap.
2016-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules