Phantom 3 STD looses connection to App frequently
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ivandiaz5
New

Colombia

When flying at regular distances (even bellow 80 mts from RC) App frizzes constantly and shows RC connection lost. It happens frequently, and at spots with no interference at all, open fields. Any clue what cut be wrong? I use Iphone 6.
2016-2-14
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

What type device are you connecting to,  make sure it is on the approved device list.
2016-2-14
Use props
ivandiaz5
New

Colombia

dacofty Posted at 2016-2-14 15:06
What type device are you connecting to,  make sure it is on the approved device list.

Iphone 6
2016-2-15
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

i use Iphone 6 plus.  Have you closed out all apps running in background?  if so maybe uninstall and reinstall the app.  It could be a bad install.  How does the drone react? Do you lose video to it when app working or just when app freezes
2016-2-15
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

i use Iphone 6 plus.  Have you closed out all apps running in background?  if so maybe uninstall and reinstall the app.  It could be a bad install.  How does the drone react? Do you lose video to it when app working or just when app freezes
2016-2-15
Use props
ivandiaz5
New

Colombia

dacofty Posted at 2016-2-15 07:29
i use Iphone 6 plus.  Have you closed out all apps running in background?  if so maybe uninstall a ...

Tnx a lot for your input. When I loose video feed to my iPhone, I also get the RED sign stating "No Connection" i believe is what it says, but it does react to the commands, meaning while I have NO connection I still can operate the drone. I will re-install, test and get back. Tnx again!
2016-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules