1846 7 2016-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 13.39.46 copy.jpg

Hello fellow DJI forum!,

has anyone of you had experience with the Visual Vertigo FPV goggles ? This is what Visual Vertigo is saying about them: "Your 3D Videos for VR glasses and 3DTV! Visual Vertigo's patented technology is based on single lens cameras! Your video is post-processed into real 3D right on your mobile device using the app. All you need to do is grab a pair of VR glasses, pop in your smart phone, and be prepared to be amazed. You'll feel like you have a multi-million dollar studio set-up right in your hands.Convert your aerial 2D videos into real 3D! The rise of drones with cameras has given the average consumer a whole new perspective on the world we live in...but what if we could add another dimension to this? The 3D Video app was exclusively developed for any aerial filming enthusiast with one goal in mind: To see the world from a birds eye view in 3D". Details about these goggles here
2016-2-18
Use props
foxy-stoat
lvl.2

United Kingdom

For 25 large ones, I would buy them - saves on using a sunshade I suppose - although you wont be able to use the app very well.
2016-2-18
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't bet on it! To make a 3D image you will need two lenses or take two shots of the same subject at a 2.5 inch different perspective. We see in 3D because we have two eyes....most of us do anyway. If you close one eye you see in 2D, height and width, but when you open the other eye the 3rd demention  (depth) come into play. Now I could be wrong, but I don't know of any software that is able to add depth to a 2D image. Plus if you go to that site, read the reviews on this software. 1 and 2 stars only.
2016-2-18
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

mjlstudios@yaho Posted at 2016-2-18 17:31
Don't bet on it! To make a 3D image you will need two lenses or take two shots of the same subject a ...

Yea thats true!, its more about the "experience" i think ^^
2016-2-18
Use props
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

foxy-stoat Posted at 2016-2-18 16:28
For 25 large ones, I would buy them - saves on using a sunshade I suppose - although you wont be abl ...

That sunshade point is a good one!
2016-2-18
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Looks very cool.  Also I see that have an app called Dronie.  Might have to take a look at that.
2016-2-18
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I really don't see a difference between that and the google cardboard vr goggles,  except that one requires the Hdmi cable.  If that is in addition the the usb cable you need to use for the advanced/pro,  well,  too many cables.  And the google cardboard setup works very well.  But,  I am a sucker for VR so I will probably try a set of these.  For only 24 bucks,  how bad could they be?
2016-2-18
Use props
alexkle
lvl.1

Austria

You put your phone into the headset and connect to it via USB Cable to the remote or WiFi (P3 Standard and 4K)
The app converts the video into 3D. The 3D depth is really cool unlike anything I have ever seen before.
What else is cool is head tracking for drone yaw and camera pitch!
2016-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules