Healthy drones
1277 6 2016-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ccgoodwrench
lvl.2

United States

I'm sorry for a dumb question I can' t figure how to upload flight records from my ipad. Can someone walk me threw the process?

2016-2-18
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

You have to connect your iPad to you're computer Via iTunes....

Then, through the iTunes UI... Select your device in the upper Left.

Now on the left under the picture of you're iPad select the Apps option

highlight the DJI GO App & Select the Flight logs folder to the right under DJI GO Documents

(For me I have to be in full screen for this to work) but roll your mouse will down and Select Save to..... you will choose the location to save the files too.... ( I just use my desktop)

The folder appears on your desktop... now you can just drag and drop the files into healthy drones and click the upload button from the healthy drones UI
2016-2-18
Use props
Ccgoodwrench
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for the reply, the laptop I'm using has windows XP and no antivirus, ( no supported antivirus) I don't have it connected to the Internet. I use the laptop to program my vehicles computers(HP tuners). Would it be safe to connect it to the Internet for iTunes.? Also what is iTunes UI?
2016-2-18
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Use your device and log on to the HealthyDrones website.  On the upload screen there are instructions for how to automatically have the device upload the files to HealthyDrones after every flight.
2016-2-18
Use props
Ccgoodwrench
lvl.2

United States

I'm also having trouble setting up healthy drones on to my ipad
2016-2-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

hmm... not sure about those 3rd party soft...   hope u can get help from healthy drones users
2016-2-19
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

Ccgoodwrench Posted at 2016-2-18 14:39
Thanks for the reply, the laptop I'm using has windows XP and no antivirus, ( no supported antivirus ...

UI = User Interface

Put simply, it is the layout of the programs controls that allow you to tell the software what you want it to do,
2016-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules