Downgrade Firmware for RC?
952 3 2016-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpg.jpgphotogra
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Sorry if this is a common question, but I couldn't find how to search more than one page at a time.

I have the Inspire 1. I have upgraded the firmware on my UAV and each battery. However, my RC keeps saying it needs to be upgraded. However, to do that, it must be downgraded to v. 1.3. When I got the unit I immediatley upgraded to 1.5. So now, when I plug the MicroSD card with 1.6, nothing happens. And when I remove 1.6 from the SD card, and then put 1.3 on, nothing happens there, either.

What am I doing wrong? OR, is there another way to upgrade the firmware. To be clear, when I start the DJI GO App, the flight status says the RC needs to upgrade, but it cannot until I put 1.3 on the RC. And the RC says its on 1.5. Help!

Thanks all.

Best,
JPG Photography
2016-2-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

1.5.7 is  a newest RC firmware ...
All the versions after 1.3 are only updating  aircraft,  no need for a RC update
2016-2-18
Use props
jpg.jpgphotogra
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Tim. I was still getting the error, but I realized from the text file that that upgrade had failed the previous time. I tried again, and it appears to have worked now. Thanks!
2016-2-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

jpg.jpgphotogra Posted at 2016-2-19 15:50
Thank you Tim. I was still getting the error, but I realized from the text file that that upgrade ha ...

Was glad to help
2016-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules