Osmo stopped working
2077 15 2016-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eddie.law
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi my Osmo has completely stopped working. I have two original batteries purchased from DJI and have tried both without success. My charger light shows green, but when i place the batteries into the charger the green light stays on. I am unable to switch on the Osm , none of the Osmo indicator lights show. I have purchased 2 new batteries and a new charger from DJI but am now thinking it may be the unit at fault?

Any help please?

Eddie
2016-2-19
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Eddie,
To power on the Osmo, after you plug in the fully charged battery, slide down the power switch for 1.5 seconds, then the Osmo will be turned on. If you slide down the witch and release it immediately, the Osmo will just turn into sleeping mode.
Please check and let me know about any feedback, thanks!
2016-2-19
Use props
eddie.law
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi Adela,
I have been using the Osmo for some time now and I fully understand how to switch it on by holding down the power button to activate it.

This is different, the unit is totally dead and does not power up at all. It was working but has now stopped.
2016-2-19
Use props
belledge
New

United States

I am in the same boat. My Osmo just quit working. There is the whirring of a gyro motor, but no lights. No reaction in the gyro. Nothing. just
the sound of a motor running. Need help. Just bought in December.
2016-2-19
Use props
eddie.law
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi Belledge,

Mine is totally dead, no motors running or any sign of life! I have ordered 2 new batteries and a new charger to see if it is the battery system. if not then i will have to send it back for repair.

Im very annoyed about it as I have spent a lot of money with DJI

Ed
2016-2-20
Use props
mobilebomb
New
Flight distance : 259534 ft
Thailand

i have the exact same problem. the charger light indicator is always green no matter what. when put the battery in the osmo and turn-on, it doesn't do anything. i have two dji batteries, same problem.
update: i just tried again and only one of the battery works -- the one that comes with the osmo. however, the original battery pack purchased with the osmo (separate package) does not work. ><
2016-2-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

mobilebomb Posted at 2016-2-21 21:58
i have the exact same problem. the charger light indicator is always green no matter what. when put  ...

The Osmo battery is an intelligent battery, it will enter a temporary dormancy after a long interval, if it's the first time to use a brand new battery, you need to active the battery first by putting it in the charger until the indicator turn green, make sure the battery is fully charged.
In addition, can you turn off the Osmo with the "abnormal" battery normally?
2016-2-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

belledge@dallas Posted at 2016-2-20 02:15
I am in the same boat. My Osmo just quit working. There is the whirring of a gyro motor, but no ligh ...

Hi, did you mount the Inspire 1X3 white camera on the handle? Can you connect to your mobile device correctly and is there any hop-on warning?
2016-2-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

eddie.law@aero- Posted at 2016-2-21 10:18
Hi Belledge,

Mine is totally dead, no motors running or any sign of life! I have ordered 2 new batt ...

Sorry for the trouble! Please post to us about your battery testing. If possible, we'd like to do any help for you here.
2016-2-21
Use props
eddie.law
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi Adela,
The 2 new batteries arrived from DJI and the new charger, after activating the new batteries and trying them in the Osmo it worked perfectly with both. The original battery and the additional one that came with the purchase of the Osmo have failed. I want to send them back for replacement, can you advise me on the procedures and addresses for sending for replacement?

Thank you

Eddie
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

eddie.law@aero- Posted at 2016-2-26 15:26
Hi Adela,
The 2 new batteries arrived from DJI and the new charger, after activating the new batteri ...

Hello! eddie.law
Please report your case to support@dji.com, our relevant staff in charge will help to process the replacement or repair.
Hope that you'll fix this issue soon!
2016-2-25
Use props
vampy1
New

Italy

Hello, I've the same problem with my Osmo, it doesn't work anymore and the original battery is full of charge. Now my Osmo is like completely off no led indicator shows activity. I've try this steps:
...press and hold the trigger and Record button at the same time and then pull down the power switch for a few seconds util the power status led light blinking red and green alternately.
But I did not get any results.
My Osmo is new (only one week) and I used it only 2 times and everything works properly.
Please anyone can help me?
Thank you in advance

2016-3-7
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

vampy1 Posted at 2016-3-7 21:51
Hello, I've the same problem with my Osmo, it doesn't work anymore and the original battery is full  ...

According to your description, I can judge that the battery can power on the Osmo.
Could you please connect your Osmo to the DJI GO App and show me any abnormal phenomenon?
2016-3-8
Use props
vampy1
New

Italy

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-8 09:40
According to your description, I can judge that the battery can power on the Osmo.
Could you pleas ...

Hello, DJI-Adela, you can check my problem with this ticket number: 175872. My battery is always full of charge but can't power on, Osmo. I've only one battery so I can't replace it. So my new Osmo is unusable. I posted a video which clearly shows the battery problem that does not activate the Osmo. Could you please let me know what you can do to fix it? Thanks in advance
2016-3-10
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

vampy1 Posted at 2016-3-10 17:47
Hello, DJI-Adela, you can check my problem with this ticket number: 175872. My battery is always f ...

Hello!
I've check your ticket. In my judgement, the problem may be out of the handle itself, since you can activate Trigger + Record + Power Switch, it seems that the battery can supply power. I'll advise you to return both your Osmo and the battery for repair. Or you can go to the dealer and borrow another battery to have a try and test if it's the problem of your battery.
2016-3-10
Use props
vampy1
New

Italy

Hello Adela, thank you for the answer. I can't activate Trigger+Record+Power Switch, like I wrote in the ticket. The battery don't supply power. I'm waiting from you the swap of my battery with a new one, like you said in your last ticket post. Thank you
2016-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules