Does DJI Go app work on Samsung tablet s2 or S6 edge?
1589 5 2016-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Usmantariq84
New

Switzerland

I have a samsung tablet s2 and an samsung s6 edge. I installed DJI go in both but none seems to be working. Any ideas?
2016-2-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

According to the DJI site, the S6 appears to be listed as compatible:

Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

What aircraft are you trying to connect to?
2016-2-20
Use props
waters212
lvl.2
United States

I have a Tab S2 and S-6 edge plus and they both seem to work fine
2016-2-20
Use props
Usmantariq84
New

Switzerland

Thanks for the reply! I am using the P3 advance. Actually I have spent around 4-5 hours on this now. I bought it 6 months ago and now am using it after 4 months. It does not seem to be working and I cant upgrade the machine. It is very annoying.
i am thinking it might be my phone or tablet which is not compatible. 4 months ago, I had an Galaxy note 3 and it worked.
When I connect the phone with the RC, shouldnt it give an option of "camera view'? It does not give it now!
Thanks again!
2016-2-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Usmantariq84 Posted at 2016-2-21 10:27
Thanks for the reply! I am using the P3 advance. Actually I have spent around 4-5 hours on this now. ...

This might sound obvious, but you won't get the option to connect without powering on the aircraft. Also, you need to select which aircraft you are connecting to, this is done dy swiping the image of the aircraft sideways.

You might also need to register the aircraft before you can go further. This is done on-line via the phone.

Don't worry about upgrading anything, just get it going and learn to fly. You can upgrade later when you are more familiar with the machine.

2016-2-20
Use props
tribmw
New

United States

My S6 will not connect for any reason. I called tech support, the guy told me it might be in the security settings of the phone. I then asked him where to check and change and he told me I had to figure out. I asked if he was tech support and I reminded him that DJI says they support the S6, but he then hung up on me.  Now what? That was really rude, especially since I now have to use someone else's  smart phone to operate my P4. Any ideas, please post.
2016-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules