First Flight, P3 Standard
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boblanglois52
lvl.3
Flight distance : 129567 ft
United States

I've had my bird for over a week. I spent the time looking at every tutorial video and reading every manual and forum post that I could find. I finally got it out behind my house and into the air this morning. My heart was pounding, but I had done all of the suggested things. I took off and had a lot of nervous fun. This thing is so easy to fly. I did have my first crash during my third takeoff. I think a bit of a breeze caught me, and one leg got hung up in the grass. The drone tipped over and it had some grass stains on two props. No damage at all. Took some video and still pictures but can't figure out how to post them. None of the icons in the posting window are active. The images looked OK to me, considering they were taken at default settings. Got lots of good solid info here. Thanks for making this a lot of fun.

I think I set some records here. 8 minutes of flight time, (I think this translates to props turning time). 325.2 feet travel distance. 15.7 feet max altitude. I feel like I flew cross country. Obviously very simple motions. Lots of fun.
2016-2-21
Use props
snowsurferss
lvl.3

United States

Yeah these drones are amazing, I am impressed with the technology every time I fly mine, glad you are having fun, being cautious is the way to go, and yeah got to be real careful landing, these things are easy to tip.
2016-2-21
Use props
chanrz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 171043 ft
United States

Good job! Have fun.
2016-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules