Customer Service (Solved)
1173 11 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TylerSL92
New

United States

Never have I seen such terrible customer service, Ordered a P3P Thursday 2/18, went to "Pay Confirmed", has not changed since then. I know they are not amazon two day with prime shipping but I have been trying all morning to talk to someone to see what the deal is and have had no luck. Called the phone number and they told me I have to use live chat, live chat instantly gave me a copy pasted message to send an E-Mail and then ended the chat session. I have sent two e-mails since this morning with no reply.

At this point I just want to refund my order and buy from a tier 1 distributor on ebay, they have them ready to ship same day for the same price as DJI P3P+extra battery $1079. I always try to buy direct for the sake of warranty and product registration, but after this I will never order direct from DJI agian.

/end rant
2016-2-22
Use props
Buy Low
lvl.2

perhaps talk to your credit card company
2016-2-22
Use props
TylerSL92
New

United States

It's not just me, amazon is plagued with 1 star reviews furious over the inability to talk on the phone with customer service, and the technical repair times taking months to complete and ship back. I just do not understand how a company that is in the spotlight like DJI can let their customer service go to complete crap.  
2016-2-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Don't buy off eBay, buy from B&H, much safer and better service, both during the purchase and afterwards.
2016-2-22
Use props
khendrix2
lvl.2

United States

I made a small order with DJI today. I must admit that their legendary poor customer service and their "Available to ship: 1-3 business days after payment is confirmed." really bothered me. So the way I understand it, DJI might actually get around to shipping my order to me after I would have already received my shipment from most other sellers.  In this day and age, the companies with good customer service ship merchandise within a much smaller time frame and they realize that they must do so in order to stay competitive. It's what we are used to as internet based consumers. I'm hoping to get a tracking number within a relatively reasonable time frame or I will cancel my order and buy elsewhere.
2016-2-22
Use props
Elmer Fudd
lvl.4

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-2-22 17:32
Don't buy off eBay, buy from B&H, much safer and better service, both during the purchase and afterw ...

Plus 30 days to return , same day free shipping and insurance is available.
2016-2-22
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Elmer Fudd Posted at 2016-2-23 12:33
Plus 30 days to return , same day free shipping and insurance is available.

Agreed, you would have to be a mug not to buy from them in the US.
2016-2-22
Use props
lai.kp91
New
Flight distance : 79652 ft
Canada

I too have had terrible customer service with DJI.

DJI's customer service is totally unacceptable.

My experience with DJI's customer service has been just neglectful and ignorant.
My story starts a couple weeks ago when my P3P spun out of control and dropped out of the sky breaking the gimal and camera.
So of course I contact customer support to get my P3P into repairs. I get an email back with a pretty simple form asking what happened , what are the problems , and things like that , but with no instructions.
Then I get another email with some vague instructions , half in Chinese and a shipping label . Making sure I am getting it right I use live chat as clarification, the live chat interface is half in chinese which is really distracting , the support staff was not helpful , I received generic copy and pasted answers or one word answers.

So finally after getting my P3P to California  and a week later , I get an invoice for repair . Unlike going to get your car fixed at the mechanics, where you get a detailed summary of the diagnostics . I just get an invoice of parts being replaced .  I have emailed back asking what the flight log showed and Ive gotten no answer after a week now.  I can accept operator error how ever the operator needs to be notified of what the problem was.  I am not willing to accept an invoice with no reasoning or diagnostics report.

ANGRY  ANNOYED  UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

lai.kp91@gmail. Posted at 2016-2-23 13:16
I too have had terrible customer service with DJI.

DJI's customer service is totally unacceptable.  ...

Sorry for your experience... Could you please provide us your RMA number, so i'll do my best to help you with the issue
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, TylerSL92, may I know your order? I will try to help.Thanks.
2016-2-23
Use props
lai.kp91
New
Flight distance : 79652 ft
Canada

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-23 19:04
Sorry for your experience... Could you please provide us your RMA number, so i'll do my best to he ...

I would like to know the result of the findings on the flight logs , because I have done nothing differently from what I would normally do. I was sent an invoice with the replacement parts but I am not told why the P3P dropped to begin with , or what caused the error.  Third party flight log analyse shows no problems .
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

lai.kp91@gmail. Posted at 2016-2-24 16:17

I would like to know the result of the findings on the flight logs , becaus ...

alright, i'll make a remark on your case
2016-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules