Weak Signal @ 100m +
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manas_mano
New
Flight distance : 38100 ft
India

Hi,
I have a P3 Advanced And I Always Get Weak Signal Warning Or Sometimes Lose Signal At about 100m-120m. Looking forward for a bit of Help ?
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, make sure your remote antenna position is correct. Always make the flat side of the antenna face to the aircraft.
2016-2-23
Use props
manas_mano
New
India

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-24 12:54
Hi, make sure your remote antenna position is correct. Always make the flat side of the antenna face ...

I Always Keep the Antennas In the Correct Position...
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

manas_mano Posted at 2016-2-25 00:43
I Always Keep the Antennas In the Correct Position...

Have you checked the channel condition on the app? Could you please send me a channel screenshot when the signal is weak? Have you tried to test different places? Does this happen frequently or occasionally?
2016-2-24
Use props
manas_mano
New
India

I don't Have Any Screenshot Right now. Yeah Tried to test in 3-4 different Places. I have Never Been Able to Fly Over 120m. (No Altitude Limit is Set)(About 6-7 Flights). I have had a History of a CRASH On my VERY First Flight (It was due to Return to Home) (No Manual Error). I also wanted to know what is the Max. Altitude P3 Adv. Can Achieve ? And have you tried ?
2016-2-25
Use props
mike
lvl.1

United Kingdom

manas_mano Posted at 2016-2-25 11:30
I don't Have Any Screenshot Right now. Yeah Tried to test in 3-4 different Places. I have Never Been ...

Hi
I had the very same problem and it could be due to the OFDM module being faulty as a result of the crash
The only real way of knowing is send to DJI for assessment
2016-2-25
Use props
manas_mano
New
India

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now