Dji Ronin 4350mAh battery and charger
2413 4 2016-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Asiel
New

Canada

Hi,

Just to clarify. Can I charge the 4350mAh Ronin battery with the charger that came with the Ronin designed to charge the orginal 3400mAh battery?

"The Intelligent Battery for the Ronin series is easy to install and  simple to charge with the provided charger. The expected battery life is  6 hours."

Does this refer to the orginal charger, or is there another "provided" charger designed to charge the 4350mAh battery?

Thanks.

2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
We suggest charging the new battery with the new charger, since the old charger can only charge 90% capacity of the new battery. And you must charge the old battery with the old charger.
2016-2-23
Use props
Asiel
New

Canada

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-23 21:36
Hi,
We suggest charging the new battery with the new charger, since the old charger can only charge ...

Thanks, I found the new charger on the website.
2016-2-23
Use props
lawrencekim
New

My producer just got a 3400 mah battery as a backup and I had no clue these were even still being sold.  Is it impossible to charge the old battery 3400 mah with the new charger for 4350 mah?
2016-6-17
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

lawrencekim@liv Posted at 2016-6-18 09:45
My producer just got a 3400 mah battery as a backup and I had no clue these were even still being so ...

Hello lawrencekim,
We suggest charging the new battery with the new charger, since the old charger can only charge 90% capacity of the new battery. And you must charge the old battery with the old charger.

To get a better user experience, we would suggest you to use the latest battery with the latest FW. (The old 3400mAh battery's production has come to a halt, I'm afraid you can't find that old battery in the official DJI online store: http://store.dji.com/category/ro ... ?from=menu_products)

For any issue, please contact us freely.
Thanks.
2016-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules