Flight records user's
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ccgoodwrench
lvl.2

United States

On my flight record page at the top left I have my name and a arrow next too it. When I select the arrow a different name comes up. I think it is from the previous owner. Can that be edited out? I bought my P3A from  amozon it was used with slight package damage. But I couldn't see any damage too the box, when I select the second name nothing changes in the flight records. Any help is appreciated
2016-2-24
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

When looking at your Flight Record, you see the registered USER (you) along with all of your flights.

The > (arrow) takes you to view your AIRCRAFT and all of its flights.

If you had multiple aircraft registered, there would be another > (arrow) to take you to the second aircraft where you could see all of its flights.

So, user (50 flights) -> aircraft (30 flights) -> aircraft (20 flights)......

or

user (50 flights) -> aircraft (50 flights) if you only have a single aircraft...
2016-2-24
Use props
Ccgoodwrench
lvl.2

United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-2-25 10:44
When looking at your Flight Record, you see the registered USER (you) along with all of your flights ...

Not sure what you mean nothing changes but the user names
2016-2-24
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

I have the same problem, discussed here.  Still waiting for a resolution, was meant to be referred to DJI techs for attention.
2016-2-24
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ccgoodwrench Posted at 2016-2-25 12:04
Not sure what you mean nothing changes but the user names

The second name that you are calling another user name is your AIRCRAFT name. Or at least what DJI has registered as your aircraft name.

As endotherm is pointing out, when a pilot first launches the GO App with a new aircraft, it registers this aircraft with a name that you fill into the GO App. Again as endotherm is pointing out, the default name within the GO App is "choose a name for your Inspire", which somehow was then registered as his aircraft name.

CC, if your aircraft was previously registered by a previous user, then that's where this other name came from. Unfortunately, this name must be a primary key within their database, because once assigned, it can't be changed (easily).  Do you remember having to initially register your aircraft the first time you launched the GO App with your aircraft? If so, what name did you enter for your aircraft name?
2016-2-25
Use props
Ccgoodwrench
lvl.2

United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-2-25 20:37
The second name that you are calling another user name is your AIRCRAFT name. Or at least what DJI  ...

Yes I do remember filing out the registration, I put my name Chris choate, and the second name is Mister Breeze , It's not a problem because nothing changes when I switch names in the flight records. How would that second name be change?
2016-2-25
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

terrylewis Posted at 2016-2-25 23:37
The second name that you are calling another user name is your AIRCRAFT name. Or at least what DJI  ...

Thanks terrylewis, that explanation is probably the most helpful in understanding my case.  I have no recollection of the initial registration process, but I obviously filled it out.  I have no recollection of ever being asked to provide a name for the aircraft.   HealthyDrones shows it just as "Inspire".   Considering this step seems to set these details in stone for life, you would think DJI made a much bigger deal about filling out these details carefully and completely, and make it clear they were never able to be edited.
2016-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules