Activated P3 Std.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boblanglois52
lvl.3
Flight distance : 129567 ft
United States

I bought my drone at a local BestBuy and activated it through the Go App almost two weeks ago. I'm wondering if it should show as a registered purchase in my account info. I'm thinking it might only show up if it was a direct online purchase, but I would like to have it show if it should. Can anyone confirm this one way or the other?
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

No matter where you buy it, as long as you've activated it using your own account, it will have a record in DJI's server.
2016-2-24
Use props
djx_6
lvl.1
Malaysia

Have you activated your drone and upgraded to latest firmware.
Also check your internet when you connected to aircraft as P3S uses WIFI direct.
2016-2-24
Use props
Boblanglois52
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-25 01:21
No matter where you buy it, as long as you've activated it using your own account, it will have a re ...

Thank you, Amy. I'm just wondering if it should show up on the My Account page. On th DJI website. Under "Recent Orders" it says "You haven’t made any purchases yet. Start Shopping". Would only online orders be recorded there?
2016-2-25
Use props
Boblanglois52
lvl.3
United States

djx_6@hotmail.c Posted at 2016-2-25 02:33
Have you activated your drone and upgraded to latest firmware.
Also check your internet when you co ...

Yes, yes, and I did check when I activated. I received confirmation that the activation was successful, and that my warranty period had begun.
2016-2-25
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

Boblanglois52 Posted at 2016-2-25 04:39
Thank you, Amy. I'm just wondering if it should show up on the My Account page. On th DJI website. ...

I have a Standard and Advanced and neither was purchased directly and neither of mine show on the account page, you were correct for it to show there you have to order from DJI directly
2016-2-25
Use props
Boblanglois52
lvl.3
United States

dacofty Posted at 2016-2-25 07:17
I have a Standard and Advanced and neither was purchased directly and neither of mine show on the  ...

Thank you.
2016-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules