IPAD MINI 2 WITH DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL
2276 13 2016-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigbullsharebaz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56650 ft
India

Today I have bought latest IPAD MINI 2.  Any suggestions for trouble free flying?

Installed go app 2.6.0.  When 1st switch on Rc then copter,  on screen automatically go app should appear on screen but not. Why?  If manually open the go app then no signal appears.  If start  with go app then RC and then copter it works. By that time one round big circle appear and ask for calibration. I didn't get the information. Pl guide me.
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The calibrate circle will show up from time to time, just cancel it.
And you have to open the app, the app does not open automatically when you power everything up and plug the USB cable in.
2016-2-25
Use props
bigbullsharebaz
lvl.1
India

Thanks for your best information
2016-2-25
Use props
bigbullsharebaz
lvl.1
India

Can you please guide me for best camera settings
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

bigbullsharebaz Posted at 2016-2-26 02:04
Thanks for your best information

No problem,
In the Academy section of the app is a flight simulator, the full manual in PDF, and a bunch of tutorial videos. Spend some time in there learning.
Open the app and in the top right corner is an icon, that will take you into the Academy section.
2016-2-25
Use props
bigbullsharebaz
lvl.1
India

okkkkkķ ThanQ
2016-2-25
Use props
bigbullsharebaz
lvl.1
India

Hi . what are the exact figures for perfect calibration?
2016-2-28
Use props
bigbullsharebaz
lvl.1
India

I have used plain glass
2016-2-28
Use props
bigbullsharebaz
lvl.1
India

imu calibration figures are 0.00 0.00 -1.00 1.00 on 1st line . is it correct or should I recalibrate?
2016-2-28
Use props
userd173e940cd
lvl.1
United States

Got my phantom 3 professional in the winter.last month on a fairly nice day decided to attempt flight.i have a galaxy 7 phone.. downloaded SKI APP. FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS. CAMERA WAS ON FINE,COULDN'T GET THE DRONE TO START UP. AFTER A WHILE HAVE UP AN PUT IT AWAY. BROUGHT A MINI IPAD 2.A WEEK AGO.MY QUESTION IS THAT WHEN I LOADED GO APP TO THE MINI IPAD 2. I WENT TO CONNECT IT TO TH RC.THE CABLE SEEM WRONG FROM RC to mini IPAD 2.theres only I place to hook it up on ipad.doesnt seem right any ideas?
2017-4-25
Use props
userd173e940cd
lvl.1
United States

Got my phantom 3 professional in the winter.last month on a fairly nice day decided to attempt flight.i have a galaxy 7 phone.. downloaded SKI APP. FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS. CAMERA WAS ON FINE,COULDN'T GET THE DRONE TO START UP. AFTER A WHILE HAVE UP AN PUT IT AWAY. BROUGHT A MINI IPAD 2.A WEEK AGO.MY QUESTION IS THAT WHEN I LOADED GO APP TO THE MINI IPAD 2. I WENT TO CONNECT IT TO TH RC.THE CABLE SEEM WRONG FROM RC to mini IPAD 2.theres only I place to hook it up on ipad.doesnt seem right any ideas?
2017-4-25
Use props
Shoto Todoroki Sasuke_uchicha
New

Greece

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-25 09:26
The calibrate circle will show up from time to time, just cancel it.
And you have to open the app, the app does not open automatically when you power everything up and plug the USB cable in.
Please can you tell me the name of the app that you use to fly phantom 3 pro??
2023-9-21
Use props
Shoto Todoroki Sasuke_uchicha
New

Greece

userd173e940cd Posted at 2017-4-25 11:00

I have mini ipad 2..the phantom worked Great but accidentally i lost the app... please can you tell me the name of this app because i forgot it??
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Shoto Todoroki Sasuke_uchicha Posted at 9-21 03:58
Please can you tell me the name of the app that you use to fly phantom 3 pro??

Hi there, you will need to use the DJI GO app for Phantom 3 series.
https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3
2023-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules