Is this the highest quality of Phantom 3 PRO ??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gerencia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2100781 ft
Spain

Hello everyone ... I apologize for my bad English .I I present my name is Antonio, I'm from Spain, and two weeks ago I be happy with my Phanton 3 Pro. I want to clarify that I have not much knowledge of professional photography, I am rather amateur. The first photographs taken with my Phanton have left a bitter to think that I would have the clarity and sharpness I see other users taste. I love the user Nigelw, follow him and the truth is that I learn a lot with their contributions. I wanted them to see this photograph DNG raw, and some of you comment on the quality of the picture, and if this improves substantially once processed. The image is of the highest residential building in Europe, it is in Benidorm * Alicante. Thank you very much again for your comments and congratulations to the thread. Anthony

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxeeafSZnJjSVllZUlM1VnB3Szg/view?usp=sharing

2016-2-26
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Antonio, I'm glad you like what I write & learn something from it.

I have downloaded & processed your DNG file in Lightroom & found it's not a bad image.  I did have to run it through the DJI DNG Image Cleaner though to get rid of a lot of white spots (in downloads section).  Other than that, it looks ok.  There is some distortion showing at the bottom corners, but this is quite normal for an ultra-wide angle lens.  The trick is to not have straight edges in the corners so it doesn't show up so much.  Point the camera down more & if the corners still bother you, you can crop them out.

Here's the file processed in Lightroom with lens correction applied, contrast & tones adjusted & sharpening added.  If you've not learnt how to process a DNG file, it might be best to shoot RAW + JPG to get a good finished file plus a RAW file in case adjustments are needed or just to practice on.
Also, you need to change the format.  You're shooting 16:9 images (8mp), change it to 4:3 (12mp) in camera settings.

2016-2-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

nigelw Posted at 2016-2-27 10:28
Hi Antonio, I'm glad you like what I write & learn something from it.

I have downloaded & processed ...

Nice work Nigel.
2016-2-26
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks

It helps to have a standard template to start with in Lightroom so most of the work is already done for you during import.  Then it's just minor tweaking with tones & contrast.
2016-2-26
Use props
gerencia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2100781 ft
Spain

nigelw Posted at 2016-2-27 07:36
Thanks

It helps to have a standard template to start with in Lightroom so most of the work is alr ...

You're a very good person ... speechless .. Thanks friend !!!
2016-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules