Little help needed using the hdmi upgrade module and external mon...
626 3 2016-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gr8wtnorth
New

United States

I purchased a Phantom # pro with the HDMI module upgrade.  Up until today I have flown it only with my IPAD Air attached with no worries.  I finally hooked up a 21" monitor to my flying bench on my truck and noticed that I lost some of the info in the bars on the IPAD.  (like safe to fly was replaced with 'NO SIGNAL" unless I disconnected the monitor)  The other thing that was  a problem was that the recorded video was only on the micro card on the copter and not on the Ipad device.  I am wondering how I am supposed to edit my videos if it is not on the device????  Anyone have some experience with the upgraded controller and this?
Ace
2016-2-26
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I am able to use 2 sets of goggles on mine.  One set is connected via the usb and the other via the hdmi module.  Works fine.  Maybe a resolution issue you are having?
2016-2-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Possibly whomever you bought it from did not install the HDMI module correctly if your seeing no signal.
You also have to have "Simultaneous image output to app and HDMI" enabled in the Image transmission setting page (the HD icon).
2016-2-26
Use props
gr8wtnorth
New

United States

Simultaneous image output to app and HDMI did the trick.  Thanks.  You would think they would let you know about this setting when they installed the HDMI module.
Ace
2016-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules