Monitor selection
627 4 2016-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tdpilot
New

United States

I have a personal prejudice against Apple, I just do not like their method of operation.  What is the best Anrdroid monitor in your experiences?   (I am currently flying with an Ipad, but do want to change)  
2016-2-27
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

For 200 dollars,  the NVidia shield 8 inch works great.  Has an Hdmi output so you can plug in a monitor or goggles.  Main probl3em is it needs a sunshade in bright sun.
2016-2-27
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha tdpilot,

As Kneepuck says, the Nvidoa Shield 8 inch does work great.  The HDMI output adds great flexibility and the HDMI display is the flight desktop, not an On-Screen-Display.  And only $200!

But as that Wise Old Lemur says, the nVidia Shield requires a sunshade and I might add an anti-glare film.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-2-28
Use props
Kilted Flyer (D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1096637 ft
United States

They all require a sunshade in the sun. Im using a galaxy pro 8.4. Despite it being on the "not reccomended" list, it still works good. It was about same price when i bought it.
2016-2-28
Use props
shufiyan.gmail
New
Flight distance : 795676 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

I am using the Huawei Media Pad M2 8.0. Works really well with the 2 GHz processor and 3 Gig Ram.
I was using the Samsung Tab A 8.0 and was very unhappy with it because of the lag especially when doing slow turns.

2016-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules