Control says: ATTI Mode, ATTI Mode, ATTI Mode
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eganders
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191821 ft
United States

My DJI Phantom 3 says ATTI Mode, ATTI Mode, ATTI Mode at times.  At first I did not know what it was really saying, but after looking in the forums, I understand what it is saying, but I don't know why.  The status says "Safe to fly (GPS)" and I don't seem to see any reason to be concerned by the way the Phantom is operating.  It seems to say it mostly when I am carrying it around between flights.  What is it trying to tell me?
2016-2-28
Use props
carlosbsantana
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1320591 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

When you move move your bird it kind of thinks its flying but with no gps, ATTI mode is when you fly without GPS, you should not worry
2016-2-28
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Can you clarify...It seems to say it mostly when I am carrying it around between flights.
If you have the bird on but spun down and the RC on and are literally carrying it, if so, likely it is all messed up in its orientation and can not find enough sats to register.....
If above is accurate, My recommendation would be to shut down all systems between flights, likely a lot safer to.
2016-2-28
Use props
P3_Nutz
lvl.3

United Kingdom

It will repeat ATTI mode if the amount of found satellites fluctuates. Once enough are found it will stop. Mine usually does when first warming up when it's finding the satellites.
2016-2-28
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

Mine did this today...when you pick it up, you're probably picking it up the same way I did, which your hand over the top.  Your hand covers the GPS antenna.
2016-2-28
Use props
stray_bullets
lvl.2

United Kingdom

nigelw Posted at 2016-2-28 20:49
Mine did this today...when you pick it up, you're probably picking it up the same way I did, which y ...

/\ This chap answered your question /\
2016-2-28
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your good to go, no worries
2016-2-28
Use props
Advanced