New battery error not firware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lavageetpolissa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60240 ft
Canada

Hi i just both a new battery for my phantom 3 and they say to upgrade the forware for the battery. So i did this. After that i restart it and they say battery error. I can enter to the dji app and saw the camera view but can start motor. Red ligth on the phantom. What is this ?
2016-2-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Could you provide a screenshot of the battery page and the firmware version page? Have you tried to upgrade the battery again? Put the firmware in the SD card and insert the battery.
2016-2-29
Use props
foxy-stoat
lvl.2

United Kingdom

What Phantom 3 have you got, Standards have a different way to install the firmware.
2016-2-29
Use props
lavageetpolissa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60240 ft
Canada

I have phantom pro. I do the last firmware put the sd card and batery the firmware look to working because it don't said any message about the updating they just said battery error please chek.

What are you doing when you buy a new battery?
2016-3-1
Use props
zezaop3
New

Brazil

lavageetpolissa Posted at 2016-3-2 11:07
I have phantom pro. I do the last firmware put the sd card and batery the firmware look to working b ...

I just opened the box and:
dowloaded the app (android galaxy S6);
followed the tutorial video and upgraded the P3 firmware. I think the inteligent battery might have been upgraded too;

Pls see the pictures.

Then, I started the engines and lifted the drone abou 0,5mt from the ground. suddenly due to no proper knowledge and skills from the RC controls it fell downd and rolled over upside down and I fortunately turned the power off.
after that, I keep getting the "battery error" in the app.
I have tried too re upgrade the P3 with no success for thousand times (formated SD card, latest version 1.96, fu''y loaded battery, etc..)
I checked the four contact pins and they are OK. The springs are working fine.
Therefore, I decided to buy a spare original inteligent battery. The error is still there.

Before I take the drone to the unique service center available in Brazil, which will take 10days for evaluation only, and by being extremely anxious to fly, I would like to know whether someone could help me to fix this issue.

Firmware versions

Firmware versions

Battery status

Battery status

No battery signal/power

No battery signal/power

Battery error

Battery error
2016-11-24
Use props
NaiNyshaH
lvl.1