Forum suggestion to remove RHS sticky images/posts
803 5 2016-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kit Walker
lvl.3

Australia

It may just be me and my bad Australian internet connection.., but the main forum page now takes a very long time to load on my iPad mini air 2 since the new "sticky" posts and images were introduced along the right hand side of the page.

I would prefer to have the images removed, and turned into one sticky thread perhaps.
Or, for posts to be limited only to Phantom threads, (Not Inspire etc) and relevant informative (battery info rather yr mates footage of a wedding).

I don't care about any of that other stuff, and if I did.., I would search for it elsewhere.

2016-2-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks for your suggestion, I will forward your suggestion to the forum manager.
2016-2-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

I'm afraid that your internet connection is not fast enough. I've just tested it and it works normal. However if other users are experiencing the same issue, please post it here, we will try to find a solution. Thank you!
2016-2-29
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

Install AdblockPlus and the Element Helper in Firefox.  Poof.  Gone.
2016-2-29
Use props
snowsurferss
lvl.3

United States

I have heard Australia has very slow internet speed.
2016-2-29
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Personally, the forum doesn't need that junk and it does really slow down page load of the main page.  And I have a high speed connection.  However, Wolfiesden's suggestion above works well too.  That is what I have used ever since it was put on the page.  The main page pretty much loads instantly with that crap gone.
2016-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules