Phantom 3 charging hub
732 3 2016-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobmcgregor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264475 ft
United Kingdom

Hello I ordered a Phantom 3 battery charging hub from the DJI UK online store on 22/02/2016. This was received on the next day. When I connect my Advance battery charger into the hub & plug my batteries into the hub (I have 3) the hub checks each battery then refuses to charge. The batteries are all about 30% charged. I contacted DJI straight away by email but have been passed from pillar to post with messages travelling around the world. All that I have so far achieved is a request No:172329. It appears to be impossible to contact anyone in the UK. Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 goods you supply must be fit for purpose. As there was a problem with the goods when I bought them, I request that you give me a full refund & pay for the return of the hub.

2016-3-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

China

I'm sorry for your frustration! We will look into your case here in HQ and do our best to solve your issue
2016-3-1
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

China

I'm sorry for your frustration! We will look into your case here in HQ and do our best to solve your issue
2016-3-1
Use props
bobmcgregor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 264475 ft
United Kingdom

Hello Tim, I have now had my hub returned from Holland. Interesting that the unit has been changed & I guess not with a new one as the serial number is not the same on the box. This hub does work but only on three of the battery stations the forth station is completly dead! I guess that I am going to have to live with that as I can't be bothered to go through the returns process again, life is to short for that.
Now getting to the point, why have I not been reimbursed for my postage £12.00? This was a brand new unit purchased from the DJI UK online shop & was faulty on the first day of receipt.
In the UK we have laws concerning distance selling & you do not appear to follow these laws.
The moral of this tale is never buy anything from the UK online store! If I purchase a Phantom 4 it will be from Apple or Maplins.  
2016-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules