Low RC Signal
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulNicholson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there.

For the last few days my P3 Standard goes from full signal to low and nio signal in seconds and then fails to reconnect until the unit is back up and close. I'm flying the P3 in an open space away from and interference and its where i have carried out my last 50 odd flights. The GPS is all okay but just seems to the the uplink between the RC. Ive calibrated the control and the AC.
Also something else strange has started to happen. The aircraft will not start up by lever hold. It will only take off in auto mode.
Can anyone help or point me in the right direction as its becoming really frustrating as I cant get any more distance than about 50-100m before.

Many Thanks

Paul
2016-3-1
Use props
snowsurferss
lvl.3

United States

Try an IMU calibration. Very easy to do, just hit the button to initiate, but be sure to have it on a level a surface as possible.
2016-3-1
Use props
sdccroses4
lvl.1

I had the same problem with my standard, got brave and broke open the controller and sure enough wire had came loose from the little post inside fixed and closed it back up and no more troubles, may not be whats wrong with yours but worth a shot
2016-3-2
Use props
PaulNicholson
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ok so further update. Ive just done another RC Calibration and i literally touch my sticks just a fraction and its at 100%. Its causing it to be impossible to fly now. How do i do a full master reset and the update to the newest firmware again
2016-3-4
Use props
foxy-stoat
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Try bringing down the exp gains a little, mine are set to 0.2 and fine when flying the P3S.
2016-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules