Battery upgrade problem
823 5 2016-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jrbutleruk
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,

Dont know if someone can offer some advice re this problem. Recently bought a second battery (TB47) , the aircraft and remote have the latest firmware , and im using the latest verson on DJI GO. However , when I insert the new battery its saying it needs an upgrade ...

Ok , so i downloaded the most recent firmware (1.6.0.40) and dropped it onto a micro SD .. placed it in the gimbal as per usual , and fired up the inspire. I went through its self checks and that was it . Checked on the app and its staill saying that there's a battery upgrade needed - when I try to select it in the app , nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jim

screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg
2016-3-6
Use props
Roger(NO)
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19518 ft

It doesn't seem like the Inspire has the latest version either...
2016-3-6
Use props
jrbutleruk
New

United Kingdom

mmm Strange , its not telling me that it needs upgrading ? ... When I put the 'original' upgraded battery in , it tells me that everything is up to date?
2016-3-6
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Re-load the Go App and check everything again.  Did you confirm on the SD card success after your update to 1.6 ?  Place the Original battery in again and double check the firmware is updated? Make sure you have the firmware for the correct aircraft. ( Im reaching but who knows)

Keep us posted, this is unique.  Sorry I cant be more assistance.  Maybe on Monday you will get more eyes on it, there are some brilliant pilots here.

Cheers- donnie
2016-3-6
Use props
jrbutleruk
New

United Kingdom

Evening,

Believe it or not ... All sorted! . I was downloading the BIN file on a MAC , I changed to my PC and it resolved the problem . All updated and tested , no problems.

Thanks again for all the advice guys!

Cheers

Jim
2016-3-6
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

jrbutleruk@yaho Posted at 2016-3-7 02:44
Evening,

Believe it or not ... All sorted! . I was downloading the BIN file on a MAC , I changed t ...

Glad you figured it out:)
2016-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules