1381 3 2016-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pm07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13104 ft
South Africa

Hey Guys,

I know DJI will offer DJI Care in Other countries in the near future,but what would happen if i decided to purchase it outside of Canada, Europe,UK or China?
Will the care support still hold if i were to post the product back to the nearest tech center ?
2016-3-6
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

At the moment, DJI Care does not support international coverage. For example, if you purchased your DJI Care in the US but the aircraft crashes while you’re on vacation in EU, DJI Care will not cover repairs for you in the EU. Although DJI Care will cover repairs if you return the aircraft to a support center in the US, you will need to pay any shipping and custom fees from EU to US. If the aircraft crashed out of the US/EU, you can send the aircraft back to the US/EU and it will be covered by DJI Care. But you need to pay the shipping and customs fees
2016-3-6
Use props
pm07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13104 ft
South Africa

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-7 05:02
At the moment, DJI Care does not support international coverage. For example, if you purchased your  ...

I think thats fair with shipping charges,but i prefer to buy the DJI Care for China,as shipping is much faster.
We hope that DJI Care opens up for most countries soon.
2016-3-6
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

pm07 Posted at 2016-3-7 14:32
I think thats fair with shipping charges,but i prefer to buy the DJI Care for China,as shipping is ...

Thanks for your suggestion, I will forward your need.
2016-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules