Bad shake after update?
607 3 2016-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bluegrassaudio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18196 ft
United States

i am always hesitate about doing updates of any kind, but........ I bought my P3 pro a few weeks back and it has performed fantastic until I did the update last night. I was excited to be able to fly today since it's the first perfect weather day we have had since purchase ( zero winds). I'm very disappointed in the results from today and I have followed all guidelines set by DJI.  I updated to the newest version and this was my result, drone is resting about 30ft high
http://youtu.be/of6MfV3sA5k

2016-3-6
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, what is the current firmware version of the aircraft and remote? Try to do the gimbal auto calibration, check if there are any abnormal sound of the gimbal.
2016-3-6
Use props
bluegrassaudio
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-6 23:01
Hi, what is the current firmware version of the aircraft and remote? Try to do the gimbal auto calib ...

I just found the foam pad on the top of the gimbal that  Many others apparently missed as well. I'll see tomorrow if removing it fixed the issue.  What's odd is, I never had this shake until I did the update.  Aircraft has 1.64 and remote has 1.570.  I'm really hoping that was the problem.
2016-3-6
Use props
bluegrassaudio
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-6 23:01
Hi, what is the current firmware version of the aircraft and remote? Try to do the gimbal auto calib ...

Problem resolved
2016-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules