No signal...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ben.kim
lvl.1
Belize

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me on this one since I've reached an impass. I've been babying this device and it's frustrating that this happens. I've got the P3Pro with a iPad 2 Mini. It's never been dropped, crashed, or had a hard landing. Today I got a "no signal" on DJI Go. I've tried to reboot all devices several times; aircraft, RC, and app. I've now upgraded the RC but cannot do an upgrade on the aircraft. The indicator light on the craft blinks red and green alternately but switches to solid red with an annoying buzzing sound in the background. I'm not sure if it's a audiable warning sound or not as it doesn't sound the same as in the dji upgrade tutuorial. I've tried several times to upgrade now. I haven't upgraded in a few months now. What are my options to get this fixed? I'd like some help diagnosing this myself as I live in Belize. It's a problem to get something back to warranty work in the USA even.

Best,

Ben

PS:  I'm sick of this. It's my third phantom and they all seem to have the camera break. I'm a pro shooter and have dragged my Canon bodies and lenses on shoots through jungle, cave, rivers, and in God forsaken places without gear failure. I truly try to baby these things and get problems all the time.

2016-3-8
Use props
tmygun1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

What does the log file on the SD card say when you tried to upgrade the P3 firmware??   Can you post the log file?
2016-3-8
Use props
ben.kim
lvl.1
Belize

Upgrading might have been taken care of. A closer inspection revealed I was trying the wrong version. However the problems with the "no signal" issue are still a problem. Maybe the upgrade will take care of it?
2016-3-8
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

I still get the "no signal" from time to time on the latest firmware, but it hasn't been a show-stopper as I can resolve it by turning off the intelligent battery and turning it back on. Still, it's annoying.
2016-3-8
Use props
ben.kim
lvl.1
Belize

Just tried to upgrade the firmware on the aircraft. It was the latest update, double checked. I tried three times to update it and it's the red indicator light each time. Can someone give me a hand with the no signal?
2016-3-8
Use props
mmee1992
lvl.3
United States

It's starting to point more and more at the go app. I don't get the no signal issues really when I am using litchi or airnest.
2016-3-8
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

ben.kim@esoteri Posted at 2016-3-8 14:40
Just tried to upgrade the firmware on the aircraft. It was the latest update, double checked. I trie ...

Ben   Please load the last SD card with the firmware you tried to load on your aircraft to your computer   and Look at the Hidden file log on the Sd card .  If you dont know how to do this go to the Search magnifying glass and look up " Hidden File" ( It is really easy 5 minutes)  my short tutorial will pop up.  Let me know what it says on line 0800 and 1500 if it says " device not detected we have a problem.  I have never seen the problem rectified without going back  to DJI for repair.  Please reply to my post so I can help you.
Other Suggestions :  I have a whole list on the Tutorial for Hidden Files as well.   Answer these questions also please>
You did not have the tranmitter on when updating the aircraft did you?  Also make sure the aircraft  is "OFF" then place the Proper firmeware in the Aircraft then turn it on and download will begin.did you  do it this way?

Let me know

Cheers - donnie
2016-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules