Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any P3 Pilots In Essex?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Boy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi, i'm fairly new to the drone hobby and am absolutely loving it.Only made half a dozen flights so far but had no problems.....(touches some wood!!).I was just wondering if there are any drone pilots in the Essex area,mainly around Chelmsford,and if so where do you go flying? Thanks in advance for your replies.
2016-3-9
Use props
DaveB68
lvl.2

United Kingdom

im from Harlow, only just got my P3A and only done a couple of test flights, mainly due to weather...I reckon Hylands Park would be good for flying, especially at sunrise/sunset.
2016-3-9
Use props
John Boy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Dave, Yeah i had thought of Hylands actually,especially as there is a river/stream and the big house.But like you said the weather hasn't been ideal !!...Was hoping to get out today but its chucking it down here at the mo.I too have the P3A,how you getting on with it?
2016-3-9
Use props
John Boy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Emailed Hylands Park earlier just to ask if its ok to fly a drone there and they just replied saying they do not allow drones at any of their parks !! Gutted  
2016-3-9
Use props
foxy-stoat
lvl.2

United Kingdom

John Boy Posted at 2016-3-9 16:55
Emailed Hylands Park earlier just to ask if its ok to fly a drone there and they just replied saying ...

As long as you are not in a no fly zone, 50m away from people, cars and buildings and its a public space is there anything they can actually do?
2016-3-10
Use props
John Boy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Well in the email i sent them i clearly stated that i would keep well away from buildings/people but they still said they do not allow it.I don't know how you would stand legally if you ignored them.Maybe there is a legal professional on here who could answer that?
2016-3-10
Use props
-=RaM=-
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I'm in Colchester I just go out into the countryside there's loads of places to fly without getting bothered at all.
2016-3-10
Use props
John Boy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Over the zoo would make for a good video!!.........if you were allowed of course
2016-3-10
Use props
NealR
lvl.2

United Kingdom

In that case... opps?

http://www.clear-capture.com/alb ... ntent/hylands-park/
2016-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules