DJI Phantom 3 advanced
1677 15 2016-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryancollins2006
New

United States

So I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post but I'm looking to sale my DJI phantom 3 advanced, I have 2 batteries and a carrying DJI backpack I can provide pictures but not really sure what I should be asking for it, its barely used and in great condition I can provide pictures if someone is interested.
2016-3-11
Use props
QuadBart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256506 ft
  • >>>
United States

Market really sucks right now.  With Pros going for 799 from some seller on ebay to people selling there Pros for 600ish bucks.    If I were you I'd sell the batteries separate and the backpack separate,  You'll get more.    Problem is people are going to see your asking price and say; "I can get a pro for that" or  I can get a brand new Advanced for that.  THey don't count the batteries and case.  Not to mention the number of charges and condition of the batteries will come into question...

Anyways if you had to sell today, Good luck getting even 700 bucks for what you've got for everything..
2016-3-11
Use props
phantom menace
New

@ryancollins2006 - I'm interested but I have a couple questions:

1) when did you purchase the P3 advanced? (i.e. how old is it)
2) is the backpack a hardshell?
3) any issues/defects with the drone?
4) what's your asking price?

Thanks!
2016-3-11
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-3-11
Use props
dacofty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1061345 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased an advanced that was a Christmas gift and flown once,  was 690.00 but was before the P4 so I'm happy with it.
2016-3-11
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

2016-3-11
Use props
QuadBart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256506 ft
  • >>>
United States

vu.q.le@outlook Posted at 2016-3-11 15:49
I've been offering people on Craigslist $550 for the Advance and $650 for the Pro's. So far I've bee ...

Yeah I'd give you the finger too!   You are also probably that same dipwad that after agreeing to a price shows up at the meeting place and tries to get it even cheaper with some lame excuse that the ATM didn't let you take enough out, or that the Drone looks like its got more wear than you thought...
2016-3-11
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

2016-3-11
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

2016-3-12
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

vu.q.le@outlook Posted at 2016-3-11 16:49
I've been offering people on Craigslist $550 for the Advance and $650 for the Pro's. So far I've bee ...

People dont understand how the market works, they are so ignorant.  The item is worth what the market is willing to pay, people take it so personal.  Good Grief!

I agree with you 100% , you are offering what they are worth.  Never Pay more then 60% of what you can get a new one for.

All the best to you and yours- donnie
2016-3-12
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

2016-3-12
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

vu.q.le@outlook Posted at 2016-3-12 14:11
There is a guy with a P3 Pro , two batteries, and a dji hard case for $700 but he has 20 hours of  ...

That Price sounds about right according to my formula  of not more than 60% of retail. 1200 dollars of equipment  at %60  is 720.  If it is in excellent condition I would think that is a fair price, even with 20 hours.  If the person is one of those that takes care of there stuff than buy it.  You know these kind of people, there cars are spotless, there appearance is nice and neat, these folks take care of there stuff.  If they spent extra for a good case they obviously care.  Is it listed on E-bay? how is is presented, I always look for the little things, do they still have the box, do they tell you of any flaws up front?   Just before Christmas I paid$ 1249 for a Phantom.  Make sure it HAS all Firmware is up to date as well.
If you need any help with it once you buy it let me know here or at  donaldjames1990@gmail.com

***I took back my Phantom becasue I bumped Up to the Inspire.  Best Buy has a very liberal return policy.

Hope this helps- Donnie

2016-3-12
Use props
ryancollins2006
New

Skyrider Posted at 2016-3-12 07:22
Why would you want to sell your phantom advance ?...........to buy a phantom 4  ?

Was thinking about getting a phantom 4 so was just curious id be happy selling my advanced with 2 batteries and hard backpack for $650 but wasn't sure if that was a reasonable price, I didnt want to over price it but at the same time get ripped off lol
2016-3-14
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

2016-3-14
Use props
phantom menace
New

ryancollins2006 Posted at 2016-3-14 23:28
Was thinking about getting a phantom 4 so was just curious id be happy selling my advanced with 2  ...

@ryancollins2006 - what's the approx. flight time you've logged with the drone? Any issues/defects you're currently aware of? Do you mind posting pics? I can't seem to figure out how to direct message people...

Thanks.
2016-3-15
Use props
usere9cc04206a
New

United States

Skyrider Posted at 2016-3-11 18:22
**** The author has been banned or deleted automatically shield ****

Hi, are you still selling your phantom 3 advanced?
2016-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules