Faulty DJI Phantom 3S
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HarsDrone
New

United Kingdom

I ordered my drone not too long ago but i have only flown it a few times as i havent got around to it much yet but it doesnt seem to work well at all, i suffer a few problems and i hope you can help with this DJI.
1st problem: Battery fully charged doesnt last 20minutes more like 10 mins flight time.
2nd problem: Drone very shaky and unsteady in perfect conditiions with very little wind and full good gps in open field drone calibrated too.
Bear in mind i have followed all the procedures i have updated firmware i always take my drone out fully charged.
The 2nd problem has caused me to crash around 3 times already causing my propellers to break i have broken a set of carbon fibre propellers as well as the 2 sets you get with the purchase.

Im sure you can all imagine how frustrating this is and i have tried to talk to the DJI support but it is literally hopeless, i get a dead response after literally 20minutes waiting... and i mean literally they respond on average every 20minutes to me on 'live chat' and i have even screenshots to prove this.

What i want is a replacement as this problems on this drone have caused this drone to get scratches which i do not like and it is just defective or a full refund. I am happy to return the item whenever you wish is suitable and i will take either two of those options. Hopefully this forum post gets me somewhere and i casn actually be given some advice/help as DJI support seems pretty hopeless to be honest and it seems as if they dont really care about customers at all once they get their initial payment.

What i am not willing to do is: Pay for repair/pay for return costs or pay for anything else. I am still a student and i have spent more than enough on DJI propellers already to only be broken because of this faulty drone which i have also wasted money on as it seems hard to get a decent response from anyone.
Initially i wanted to buy the drone to provide my youtube subscribers with drone footage they would enjoy and refer them to DJI which i cannot as my experience wasnt the best. funnily enough i was introduced to DJI by youtubers i follow but it doesnt seem to live up to its good rep.

So can some staff member who is able to help me PM me or something?
2016-3-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am sorry you are having issues. I can assure you that the battery will last for much more than 10 minutes. And if yours is not, you can provide a video showing the app from start and see what percentage it is 10 minutes later.
Also, if the aircraft was shaky, how did that cause you to crash? If it was not flying correctly, you should contact the support center and not continue to fly it.
Contact the support center again and have it sent in for repair. As far as repair costs, it may or may not be a warranty item. And in the UK you need to pay for the shipping to send it in but DJI pays to have it sent back to you. If the issue arises again, then shipping is paid both ways.
2016-3-11
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Looks pretty bad....   What exactly flight time do you get from 100% to 10%?  Could you please post your video of unstable aircraft...
2016-3-11
Use props
HarsDrone
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-3-12 07:16
Looks pretty bad....   What exactly flight time do you get from 100% to 10%?  Could you please post  ...

Hi can I email you or can you give me a way to contact you directly as I cannot do much on forums but I can show you all the faults it has with proof.
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

HarsDrone Posted at 2016-3-15 07:40
Hi can I email you or can you give me a way to contact you directly as I cannot do much on forums  ...

I'm sorry HarsDrone , I'm not allowed to share my e-mail. You can actually post pictures and video here. Thank you
2016-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules