Logging in
528 4 2016-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
j30trouble
lvl.3
Flight distance : 441010 ft
United States

I get a message on my iPad that I need to log in before I can post. If I use my iPhone I do not get this message but if I am using the Go app on my iPad I get the message and when I try to log in from the forum screen it doesn't do anything
2016-3-12
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am a little confused as to where you are having a problem. If you mean that you have to log in each time from the iPad the issue is that your username and password is not stored on the iPad.
2016-3-13
Use props
SpecialProjects
lvl.3

The problem is with using the forum on my iPad mini 2. I can log in to DJI when I use the go app. If I press the ME button and it takes me to the screen with the flight logs and forum it shows I am loved in but when I go to the forums from that screen it shows I am logged out and won't let me post new item or a reply. I keep getting message that I need to login. If I hit the login it does nothing and if I press register it takes me to my account screen.
2016-3-21
Use props
SpecialProjects
lvl.3
United States

New info.  When I go to the initial forum screen it shows I am logged in but when I select a particular community like Phantom then when that community screen opens it shows that I am not logged in. But it will not let me log in while in that particular community forum.
2016-3-21
Use props
SpecialProjects
lvl.3
United States

Again this only happens when using my iPad mini 2 tablet running IOS 9.2.1
2016-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules