my lightbridge want not work...
1686 6 2014-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris
lvl.3

Indonesia

hi guys,
i have a big problem.. since the beginning im not able to make work my lightbridge..
before i try to send them back i need to try a last thing, changing the micro hdmi cable that connect the airsystem with the gopro.
please where can i find this cable???
please consider cim sitting in wheelchair so fpv for me its like legs..

thx

chris

-phantom 1 + zm 2d gimbal + gopro
-phantom 2 + zm 3d gimbal + hero 3 + + lightbridge + cinemizer fpv
2014-9-30
Use props
destinrepaint
New

United States

mine was a pain to get started but I got I working now. little over rated in my book. I hope it grows on me a little more. it will not work if you don't have a video . is both green light on ? air unit
2014-10-2
Use props
destinrepaint
New

United States

I used the av cable it started working and pluged hdmi and then it was workin. got to play with it
2014-10-2
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chris to test just try to use a standard hdmi cable. Make sure the gopro is set to a supported output.
2014-10-3
Use props
chris
lvl.3

Indonesia

oki guys.. situation.. both lights green, go pro set to 1080/30fps,new hdmi cable.. NADA.. ok, not yet seen the av stori.. will try and let you know..
btw.. it is normal, LB is so noisy?
2014-10-3
Use props
chris
lvl.3

Indonesia

av no way how???
2014-10-3
Use props
chris
lvl.3

Indonesia

last update.. restart from zero, disassemble all and reassemble. plug in airstation, gopro on, 1080/60 fps,  usb and android with groundstation connected, swith on phantom, on groundstation.. juhuuu it works..
fitv hdmi of cinemizer and works... go out and around perfect.
switch all off.. connect futaba with groundstation, switch all on.. image in android frozen, cinemizer works, try to reset android no way, change to pad no way. all off and again all on... :@ ALL BLACK AGAIN..  what do i wrong what potential can be wrong.. ?
2014-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules