Critically low battery voltage warning!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jleech37
New

United Kingdom

Hello,

Today for the first time i had the critical low battery voltage warning appear and it brought my phantom down into some ferns and luckily did not do any damge, just dislodged a wire but was easily fixable. My battery was at 55% at the time and was wokring fine for about 5 min. When the phantom whnt into critical mode, the battery was at 45% roughly. Has anyone else experienced this issue and is it a problem with my battery? Below is a screenshot from HealthDrones.com. Is shows a major problem but im assuming this is the problem?

Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 21.23.28.png

Thanks
Jamie
2016-3-13
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

Yea common problem from before firmware 1.6 improved the balance charging. Please check if your batteries are updated and do a full cycle.
2016-3-13
Use props
jleech37
New

United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply, When you say a full cycle what does that fully mean. Charge to 100%? The update will flag up in the app wont it if they are not updated?
2016-3-13
Use props
joshharries.out
New

United Kingdom

Hi Jamie, I think he means let it go to 0% then fully charge again.
2016-3-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Unfortunately the HealthyDrones page does not tell you much at all, it is just listing a minor cell deviation, not even a major one. What would have been more interesting is to see the battery voltage readout on the screen at the time it happened.
2016-3-13
Use props
jleech37
New

United Kingdom

Im assuming there would be no way to check this?
2016-3-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

jleech37@outloo Posted at 2016-3-14 09:35

Not unless you were recording the screen output at the time.
2016-3-13
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, please try to fully charge the battery, and then try to upgrade to the latest firmware.
2016-3-13
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

jleech37@outloo Posted at 2016-3-13 12:35

Aloha Jaime,

Try read my post from a week ago.  Does any of this apply?  Looks like the same thing to me just different numbers.  You got it worse!

http://forum.dji.com/thread-44614-1-1.html

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules