new h3-3d yaw axis twitching
864 2 2016-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jacklscott3
New

United States

so I bought a h3-3d gimbal and finally got my hero 3 in the mail and hooked it all up using a naza m v2 fc on my flame wheel f550. The gimbal randomly jerks left and right and happens so frequently it completely ruins any footage being recorded. I tried to update the firmware but this did not solve the issue. This is really frustrating and from the research I've done on this forum its something that seems to be relatively common. Ive read numerous pages on the forum with people who are experiencing the same issue, even after sending it in for repairs it still is not working properly for them. Is there anything I can do without having to send the gimbal out for repairs for months ? that puts me in a bind because i use the setup to make a living.  PLEASE let me know what can be done. i am just hovering all movement you see is from the gimbal twitch
2016-3-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
According to your footage, the jerks may be caused by the unstabilized gimbal itself. Please check if the gimbal dampers have been installed properly and adjust the position of the gimbal so that it balances well. In addition, please note only 2 Anti-Drop kits are needed normally.
2016-3-14
Use props
jacklscott3
New

United States

Yup, I only have two anti-drop clips in diagonal from one and other, and all the dampeners are installed correctly. The gimbal is screwed into a corner of each leg and then clipped into the body. (It's a Dji mount)
2016-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules