DJI Phantom 3 Standard Edition No Video Feed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ivygarcia02
New

United Arab Emirates

Okay. So I originally got a seeker a week ago, which was purchased online as a gift. I gave it back because it was rubbish. Now that I bought a DJI Phantom 3 Standard Edition, which is 1000AED more than the seeker. Had it all set up, downloaded the app, updated firmware as advised, then baaam. No video feed from my phone and the app keeps saying no signal. I tried to shoot a video and it won't even show. What the. I thought this was a good buy. I have researched, watched tutorial on how to troubleshoot, only to find out that there's nothing I can do than to send it back to DJI! Come on guys. Ain't cool.
2016-3-16
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Did video feed ever work?  Try another device and see if it works.

-donnie
2016-3-16
Use props
ivygarcia02
New

United Arab Emirates

Yes. I tried it with an ipad and still doesn't show. They had replaced the device but I got the same problem. I dont know what to do anymore.
2016-3-27
Use props
snowsurferss
lvl.3

United States

Calibrate your compass and IMU after firmware updates, did you format your SD card? When I first received my P3 Standard it kept losing signal, I was very mad, but found it was a setting in my phone not the P3, it needed to be set for WiFi without an internet connection or it would disconnect every minute or so, after I set my phone it worked flawlessly.
2016-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules