Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

jkgoos@sr.net Posted at 2016-3-31 20:39
CAN I JUST BUY A NEW CAMERA UNIT?

I believe so , I had a friend with this situation and it worked for them.  ( make sure you get the whole assembly with gimbal )  Now I can not guarantee anything of course  but that is what I would do If I was in Your shoes, Or you could sell yours and buy another one.
Also I believe you are out of warrenty on the Camera and Gimbal, that has a 6 month warrenty, other areas have a 1 year warrenty.  You would have to consult with DJI to be sure, I left a link to the warrenty page.   If the Master control is the problem the warrenty is for one year .  
Click on the "Warrenty of Main Parts "  on the link I provided

http://www.dji.com/service
-donnie

2016-4-1
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-3-31 05:34
Aloha Donnie,

You have been doing a great job diving in on these firmware issues.  Do you ha ...

This is the file I want you to download and place on thumb drive for the RC transmitter:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/RC/C1_FW_V01.05.0080.bin
2016-4-1
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-1 05:19
This is the file I want you to download and place on thumb drive for the RC transmitter:

https:// ...

Aloha Donnie,

Mahalo for the help!  Unfortunately I am up to my neck in obligations right now but I will try your remedies soon.  I need the break!  Fly and be free!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-4-4
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-4-4 05:50
Aloha Donnie,

Mahalo for the help!  Unfortunately I am up to my neck in obligations right no ...

Just so you know , I have had good success with this fix, two e-mails from Germany with  promises of Beer and accommodations because they were so happy .      I love it when a fix really works !!!

Drone on baby !!  - Brother Donnie
2016-4-4
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-4 03:03
Just so you know , I have had good success with this fix, two e-mails from Germany with  promises  ...

Aloha Donnie,

It does not get better than promises of beer and accommodations - and in Germany no less!  I really want to try your suggestions on clearing the tablet (more than it is already) before I use your direct fix.  I have not flown now longer than when Obama was here and that was two weeks!

We had to repair a collapsed country road here (with 59 dead owners) and now the City & County want information and indemnity before resuming refuse service.  You know how stressful refuse service can get.  Once I get the statement past the atty., I will have some time.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-4-4
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-4-4 15:52
Aloha Donnie,

It does not get better than promises of beer and accommodations - and in Germa ...

Mo worries, is your RC transmitter blue on the first Led right now when you turn it on ?  Just send me an e mail when ready ,

cheers - donnie
2016-4-4
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-4 11:01
Mo worries, is your RC transmitter blue on the first Led right now when you turn it on ?  Just send ...

Aloha Donnie,

Another feather for your cap!  Fully functional!  The interference question had no effect on the installation.  Same failure to upgrade.  The firmware approach was very smooth and without any difficulty.  Blue light all the way.

So, have you been able to determine if it is an Android issue?  Also, you seem to be indicating that this .bin file can also be used on the P3 Advanced.  That would really help with Advanced upgrades that fail for some reason.

I would suggest a Meet-Up and beer, but there is no way to compete with the Germans and my P3 cannot fly that far!  If you ever do get to Hawai'i though, there are some really great sites if the weather holds.  I am lucky to have nice flying grounds here at my house, but my house is right at the 5 mile ring around the Marine Corps airfield, and that is Class D airspace - they shoot you down.  Fortunately there is a ridge between me and the airfield and at 400 feet, I still cannot see the airfield.

I know Mana is eager to come to Hawai'i, and the Drone World Championships will be in October right up the road from here at Kualoa Ranch.  They will even be doing ridge flying.  It would probably be easy to get a bunch of forum guys over here.  So, how many of our drones can we fly before we get our signals crossed?

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-4-4
Use props
lvl.2
Flight distance : 230180 ft
Australia

Hi Donnie

I am new here and I have questions for you .. hope you don't mind.

I got FW upgrade notification on my iPhone GO apps so I upgraded the RC successfully.

The status of my FW's is as follows now :

App  version 2.71
Aircraft    version 1.6.040+
RC    version 1.5.80

The RC is now asking me to upgrade the camera FW but I am little worry about upgrading it to 1.7 as I read some people have issues after upgrading it to 1.7 (the wrong way).

My Advanced looks to be working fine now. I can start the motors and also can see pictures on the iPhone GO apps.

Is it OK to leave the FW as above? ie latest RC and Apps versions but not the craft?
Or do I really have to upgrade to 1.7?

Your advise would be very much appreciated.

Regards from Sydney

Duddy
2016-4-5
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

324 Posted at 2016-4-5 08:11
Hi Donnie

324 ask me questions anytime, I am always happy to help , and I will do the best I can.    I am a bit confused though, it looks  like you already  Uploaded 1.7 to the aircraft which should update your aircraft and the camera .  When you see the + sign after the old firmware number it indicates that you have successfully uploaded the next firmware but it has not been verified  by DJI servers.  Make sure your device ( I- pad or whatever ) has an opportunity to update with the DJI servers, this is simply by making sure that the device has a internet connection preferably a reliable wi-fi connection.  

Also be sure to power up in this sequence as well 1- RC Transmitter 2 - Aircraft 3- Go app.  When you do it in this order it should not ask for the next update.  also when Turning off 1- Aircraft 2- RC Transmitter 3- Go App.  This will lock in any changes that you may have made to the aircraft.

324 you did load FW 1.7 at one time  correct ? That is  the only way I can figure you would have the + Sign at the end of your FW  for the Aircraft.  

I am also going to give you a link to my tips page for firmware and also another tips page that I refer to time and again for refreshing my own memory.  Also  if you cant find an answer here on the forum please e-mail me  and I will do my best to help .

So please confirm with me that you did indeed upload fw 1.7.  for the aircraft, and what type of device you are using for the Go  app ( I-pad or what?) I think the only reason you are getting the message to update is because the Device that has the Go App installed has not had a chance to update with DJI servers, this takes a couple of days sometimes, also be sure to hook you device up to wi - fi to jump start the process.

Also in the future you do not always have to update, you will have annoying mesages reminding of updating , but , unless it is a MANDATORY  update you dont have to.  Now, if there is an update for both the RC transmitter and the Aircraft then you MUST do both.  I have seen pilots become frustrated with the upload to the Aircraft and decide not to do the RC.  They then wonder why the  aircraft wont start , ask the forum a million questions   and try re-linking any every-thing else  and then at the last minute they tell you they did not update the RC .  My best advise is to always stay updated and then when you update only have to make one jump . 1.6 to 1.7 etc.  

3  major things to remeber when updating 1- makes sure you do not have the transmitter on when updating the aircraft and vice versa 2- make sure you  are uploading the correct FW for your particular aircraft, If you have the Advance YOU MUST use that FW, even though the FW Numbers are the same, the software is different.  3- Make sure you are not using a MAC  to  format  and  load  your  FW:  Unless you  know  exactly  what you are doing wiht a MAC I strongly advise to only do FW with a PC .  AT the very least with a MAC format the SD card on The Aircraft and then only load the Unzipped BIN file to the SD card.   

so I hope this mini tutorial helps, below is my E mail, my tips on FW uploading, and finally some additonal info. that covers EVERY-THING.

- donnie

donaldjames1990@gmail.com
http://forum.dji.com/thread-45630-1-1.html
https://www.dropbox.com/s/10tozj ... ry%20Guide.pdf?dl=0

2016-4-5
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

324 Posted at 2016-4-5 08:11
Hi Donnie

By the way , we are on my tips page thread, when I posted this I thought  we were on my other Tutorial Page on "how to View Hidden Files "  So LOL I messed up , Wont be the first time ....

But be sure to let me know what device you are using and When you loaded   Fw 1.7 for the aircraft, if indeed you did so, just funny that the camera is asking for the update because it is in the 1.7 FW.

strange, that is why I want to make sure you did load 1.7.

cheers - donnie
2016-4-5
Use props
lvl.2
Australia

Thanks again Donnie

I just purchased mine from one of the guy i fly with at the club a few days ago..
I am using iPhone for the GO apps.
Apparently the previous owner uploaded the 1.7 before he sold it to me and tried to install it but was unsuccessful and just leave it like  this.
The upgrade requests for RC came up when I first turned my iPhone GO apps. I then did the RC upgrade with the craft turned off and it was upgraded successfully.

So now, is there anyway that I can stop the craft from installing the 1.7 by itself when it's confirmed by dji server  etc?

I don't want to go through the issues some people are having to where they need to send the it to DJI for repair :-)

Thanks again for your help. Very much appreciated.

Regards

Duddy

2016-4-5
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

324 Posted at 2016-4-5 17:00
Thanks again Donnie

I just purchased mine from one of the guy i fly with at the club a few days ago ...

It is going to get updated as soon as it gets DJI servers to confirm.  You are really already using it if you have the plus sign so dont worry.  You are going turn that app on one morning very soon and the camera and the Aircraft are going to say 1.7.  I would not touch it for now . ( DO NOT TRY TO STEP DOWN FW ) Be sure to power up in the sequence I recommend and you will be fine.  I KNEW IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN UPDATED SOMEHOW !!

Please  do yourself a favor and read my tips page . I explained the causes, just avoid those when updating and you will be fine.  Be sure to read the other tips page I gave you as well, you will learn alot. YOU ARE UPDATED  TO 1.7 ALREADY. AND IF YOU TRY TO UNWIND IT YOU MIGHT DO THE DAMAGE YOU ARE TRYING TO AVOID.   
Just fly and have fun - cheers- donnie

*****e- mail or contact me here anytime mate.

2016-4-5
Use props
lvl.2
Australia

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-6 06:47
It is going to get updated as soon as it gets DJI servers to confirm.  You are really already using ...

Thanks Donnie

I will monitor it the status of the FW's.

Very appreciate your advise very much!

Thanks!!!

2016-4-5
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

jkgoos@sr.net Posted at 2016-3-31 20:39
CAN I JUST BUY A NEW CAMERA UNIT?

JKgoos, yes you can buy a new camera unit.

donnie
2016-4-7
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

shedjbeli Posted at 2016-3-24 15:15
Greetings, DJI-Ken and Donnie!

First of all, I'm a proud first-time DJI owner (P3 Pro), and I'm ab ...

Be sure you perform an IMU, Gimble and RC calibration before you fly. Anytime there is a firmware upgrade you should re-calibrate everything.
2016-4-7
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

mjlstudios@yaho Posted at 2016-4-7 09:04
Be sure you perform an IMU, Gimble and RC calibration before you fly. Anytime there is a firmware  ...

Great Point , I will add this.  Thank You

donnie
2016-4-7
Use props
jerryjonz
lvl.2

United States

Donnie
I just made a breakthrough on the firmware update problem.
I put the file C1_FW_V01.05.0080.BIN on a thumb drive.
Put it in the RC, turned on RC, nothing happened, no blue or green.
took it out, powered up RC, DJI Go, P3P.
It worked fine, got video and flew well.
Turned off/on RC, tried again. No go, disconnected.
Put it in the RC, turned on RC, nothing happened, no blue or green.
Powered on RC, DJI Go, P3P, all went well.
Tried this six times with no problems.
BUT if I power off the RC all is lost.
It appears the thumb drive puts something onto DJI GO to make encryption work,
Or whatever else is going wrong.
Sure don't want to have to do this every time I go flying though.
Any ideas on how to fix this yet?
2016-4-19
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

jerryjonz Posted at 2016-4-19 18:47
Donnie
I put the file C1_FW_V01.05.0080.B ...

Jerry, what  version of FW is on the Aircraft ?  You must be at 1.7 correct.  ?

Also  when you load with the Thumb drive  ( 1.58 or 1.60 )  on the RC Transmitter it can take up to two minutes to begin.  

Are you re-booting everything after you download - be sure to Re boot 100% all the Devices, AC RC Go app.  

What are you using for the Go app ?  if it is the The  apple i Pad with 9.3.1 I would delete and reinstall it through the I tunes App, this has solved some other strange problems.  Make sure you have the Proper Go App as well.  Apple device 2.7.2  and Androids are at 2.7.1

Let me know - donnie
2016-4-20
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

jerryjonz Posted at 2016-4-19 18:47
Donnie
I put the file C1_FW_V01.05.0080.B ...

wonder what cause that ?
2016-4-29
Use props
MikeB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1230 ft
Australia

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-30 03:30
wonder what cause that ?

Donnie, or Ken.

Can you help me?  

New Phantom 3 Pro with GL300C RC unit.  Not sure what firmwares were present when I took them out of the box, but the GO App said updating was required.

SO before I did anything else, I charged batteries, then started the update process via the App.  Update failed on both AC and RC (many times) so I manually installed  v1.8.80 by way of SD card in gimble.  Update worked nicely this way for the AC.

Unfortunately the initial failed update process via the Go App left my RC unit unresponsive to any inputs, and has NO Lights, ever.  The RC unit is making very faint noise from within the circuitry and the battery stays warm, indicating that it is on and busy trying to do stuff.  Within 12 hours the battery seems dead and the noises are gone.  I plug in the charger and the battery warms up and the noises resume, yet still no lights.  No response to C1/C2/Rec/RHS Wheel Click/Power OR C1/C2/Rec/Shutter/Power button combinations.

I have tried the button combinations to force update via a USB stick, tried both 1.06.000 and 1.03.0020 bin files (one at a time on a fat32 formatted stick).  Nothing happens.

DJI Support emails are telling me to make sure the FW is up to date.  Kind of like saying my car came with no steering wheel, then being told to make sure the steering wheel is on straight.  They just aren't getting it.

Can you assist with any ideas?  I'm yet to fly this thing...
2016-5-3
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

MikeB Posted at 2016-5-3 19:25
Donnie, or Ken.

Can you help me?  

Mike .....Ok, first off did you register with DJI on the GO APP first thing.  ?  When you say you manually installed to 1.8 on the aircraft, that is the Primary way it is accomplished.  So you have 1.8 on the Aircraft, did you load it  from the proper page ? It did say pro correct ?  if so we need to get the RC updated, but FIRST YOU MUST REGISTER WITH DJI or you are going to have trouble. ( Do that after reading )   Now that that is done . Make sure  Turn off the aircraft , make sure you have wireless internet available, now turn on the Rc transmitter that is connected to the go app via I pad ( Or whatever ccompatible device you have )   Now see if you can update the RC via the internet.

You are getting way ahead of the process by trying to use the USB on the RC with a thumb drive to update of the RC.  These files the  are used for the  Transmitter are specific, you cant load 1.3 and then 1.6 it does not work this way.   ( You can load 1.6 this way but it is not the customary process, it will work if you have the right file and know what you are doing , I think you are rushing this )

If you have 1.8 loaded on the Aircraft with success, then you MUST LOAD VERSION 1.60 ( On the RC )  FOR THE  AIRCRAFT AND  RC to communicate.

Please dont keep pushing buttons and  resetting the aircraft it is only going to make it worse,  Take a deep breath and start over with intent, I know you are excited and I want to help you, but please slow down.

answer these questions please

- Charge the rc Transmitter  (  and aircraft batteries, these lights are green )  to all white lights...full charge  ( One red light or it may be green or blue, just make sure full )   You must turn off the tRANSMITTER for it to charge, you do know HOW  to turn the power on and off on the battery for the aircraft and the power button on the RC is a TWO TAP PROCESS.  TO TURN OFF OR ON , PRESS THE POWER BUTTON ONCE , LET GO , AND THEN PRESS IT AGAIN EVER SO SLIGHTLY LONGER. nOW MAKE SURE THE BATTERIES AND RC ARE CHARGING.  yOU WILL SEE A WHITE LIGHT ON THE TRANSMITTER  LIGHT UP EACH LED WHEN CHARGING AND A GREEN ONE ON THE BATTERIES FOR THE AIRCRAFT.  iF THE LIGHT ARE NOT WORKING WHEN CHARGING WE HAVE A PROBLEM.  

-what are you using for go app?  I pad ?  Android ?  what version ?( example  : 2.8.0  on I pad donnie )

- did you register with dji over a wireless internet ?  If not do so immediatly.

- can you acces a wi-fi signal ?  this is how you register and update the rc normally

- are you using a mac or PC when loading updates to sd or thumb drive ? ....when starting use a PC ,a Mac has some tricks to it and it is difficult if you dont know what you are doing , I have seen this COUNTLESSS TIMES.  Everyone says, I know how to use a Mac donnie , I say then we would not be having this conversation...Use a PC to start please.  Beg or borrow ...don't steal one ....

- are you sure you have 1.8 on the aircraft ?  If you are not sure re load the 1.8 firware to the sd card and re load to the aircraft, it will only take about 2 min to confirm if it was loaded correctly, then remove sd card and place back on computer , what does it say , hopefully" success" , if not what does it say .
-MAKE SURE WHEN UPDATING THE AIRCRAFT THAT THE TRANSMIITER IS OFF, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, ALSO WHEN UPDATING  TRANSMITTER  MAKE SURE THE AIRCRAFT IS OFF.  THE LATTER IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FORMER .

-  You may have reset the transmitter if you did the four button hold of the RC and then turned it on.  I would first see if you can upadte it via  the Go App with wireless signal, You must have a cable from the I pad to the RC transmitter for it to work, some pilots who owned the Phantom standard and upgrade to the Pro do not get this fact.

- read my  tips page before you do anything else. "First post on this thread "

SORRY FOR ANY MIS -SPELLINGS OR PUNCTUTATION, I AM RUSHING TO GET THIS TO YOU BEFORE WORK

-do the above and get back with me

Donnie

2016-5-4
Use props
DB4Tim
lvl.2

United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-1 09:03
I am sorry to tell you this but with that defective ( Line of code )  0800  and 1500  file it must  ...

So because there is nothing the consumer can do is it going to be covered for ever by DJI no matter how old the drone ........it is the only thing DJI can do !
2016-5-4
Use props
MikeB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1230 ft
Australia

Donnie..

Okay thank you for that very thorough reply.  Please allow me some time to sit down tonight and digest/follow your instructions.  Ill come back to you asap.

Best,
Mike.
2016-5-4
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

DB4Tim Posted at 2016-5-4 20:20
So because there is nothing the consumer can do is it going to be covered for ever by DJI no matte ...

What are you talking about ?

donnie
2016-5-5
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

MikeB Posted at 2016-5-5 02:00
Donnie..

Okay thank you for that very thorough reply.  Please allow me some time to sit down tonigh ...

Yes, that was a lot to digest, sorry mate, let me know

donnie
2016-5-5
Use props
Mike C
New

United States

With all due respect, this is ridiculous. What if I don't have access to a wifi connection?
2016-5-6
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Mike C Posted at 2016-5-6 11:22
With all due respect, this is ridiculous. What if I don't have access to a wifi connection?

You are going to have to get internet access from time to time to do the updates anyway.

I dont make the rules, I just play by them.
donnie
2016-5-11
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

MikeB Posted at 2016-5-5 02:00
Donnie..

Okay thank you for that very thorough reply.  Please allow me some time to sit down tonigh ...

Mike B , did you get your system up and running ?

donnie
2016-5-23
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Mike C Posted at 2016-5-6 11:22

You must get wi fi eventually for this system to work properly
2016-6-8
Use props
creative noodle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40446 ft
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-1 06:45
I believe so , I had a friend with this situation and it worked for them.  ( make sure you get the  ...

Hi Donnie,

I have a question for you, being that you seem to be very knowledgeable about this "no image transmission signal" problem that seems to stem from the "device not detected" on line 8 and 15. I had a back and forth with DJI Ken, but he said he couldn't really help.

I'm going to copy and paste my post to DJI Ken:

I just went through this whole thing and sent in my X5. Got it back today and the problem is exactly the same! Note that I have the Inspire 1 and the Osmo with X5 adaptor. I have the same issue with both (gray screen). Initially, I figured it was the camera and gimbal because the problem was duplicated on the Inspire bird and Osmo handle with same camera. Repair center didn't even try to fix the camera, but instead sent me a new one. New camera and same problem with both Inspire and Osmo leads me to believe it is the DJI Go app as it's the only thing the Inspire and Osmo have in common. My hidden file says "device not detected" on lines 8 & 15. Also, I tried the X5 on the Osmo as soon as it came in (not on the Inspire until after it failed on the Osmo) and... gray screen. The firmware said unknown on the Osmo initially so I tried upgrading to latest firmware and... gray screen. I don't think it's the firmware.

So, with all of that said, a new camera did not fix the problem. My osmo works fine with the X3, but gray screen with the X5. I'm really confused because the new camera should have at the very least worked on the Osmo, unless the X5 corrupted the Osmo handle, though if that were the case, I would think the X3 wouldn't work as well. Any thoughts on this before I try sending out to DJI again? Also, I tried downgrading the X5 on both the Inspire and the Osmo, but they bot fail (the DJI Go app says everything is on the most current firmware).

Sorry for such a long questions and thank you so much for your time!
2016-6-11
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

creative noodle Posted at 2016-6-12 00:56
Hi Donnie,

I have a question for you, being that you seem to be very knowledgeable about this "no  ...

Does the X3 work on the Inspire ?  Also is this a Raw or the Standard X5 ? When you hooked up the X5 for the first time did you hook it up to the Osmo first or the Aircraft ?

I am not familiar with the Osmo so I cant tell much about that .  

When you received the X5 back from service did you  update it or was it already updated ?  You only need to load the X5 1.8 update and not anything else for the X3.

Can you send me a screen shot of the "About Page "  ( Like my example , or at least list them ) So I can see if the Updates are compatible.

Lets start here

When your are updateing the Aircraft  do you have the Transmitter on by any chance ?  Or do you leave the Updates on the SD card and Not delete them ?  This can cause the "Device not detected "  

donnie

about page 1.8.PNG
2016-6-12
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

creative noodle Posted at 2016-6-12 00:56
Hi Donnie,

I have a question for you, being that you seem to be very knowledgeable about this "no  ...

Also the device not detected on the Hidden file , can you post it here ?  Make sure you are readinjg it correctly, You are not reading a past file are you.  Make sure you look at the update order, the most recent is the last on at the bottom of the list .  

donnie
2016-6-12
Use props
Airspace Explor
lvl.3
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-6-12 06:03
Also the device not detected on the Hidden file , can you post it here ?  Make sure you are readin ...

Thanks for the information on the '+' after the firmware version. I didn't see it mentioned in the user manual. When I checked this morning, the '+' was gone.

Phantom 3 4K -

I had formatted the microSD card using the DJI GO app tool since the last firmware update. After several flight sessions, I no longer see a diagnostic log file in the (hidden) MISC directory. Only P3XW_CAM_VERSION and wifi.conf files are written in the aircraft once it's powered on after a microSD card format.

Do you know of a way to get the diagnostic file to be created so I can review the health of the aircraft?
2016-6-12
Use props
creative noodle
lvl.2
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-6-12 05:54
Does the X3 work on the Inspire ?  Also is this a Raw or the Standard X5 ? When you hooked up the X ...

Thanks for your reply Donnie. Here are the answers to your questions:

Q. Does the X3 work on the Inspire?
A. The X3 came with the Osmo, so I'm not even sure it's supposed to work on the Inspire, though I guess I could try.

Q. Is this a Raw or the Standard X5
A. The X5 is Standard.

Q. When you hooked up the X5 for the first time did you hook it up to the Osmo first or the Aircraft ?
A. I tried the X5 on the Osmo before I tried it on the Aircraft.

Q. When you received the X5 back from service did you  update it or was it already updated?
A. On the Osmo, it said FW version unknown. I then tried to upgrade to the Osmo Pro version, but still gray screen.

Q. When your are updateing the Aircraft  do you have the Transmitter on by any chance?
A. I do believe the transmitter was on when I updated, and that is probably why I have the "gray screen of death." Let me also note that this "gray screen of death" did not happen instantly and 100% of the time. At first it would start gray and then video feed would get through in 1-5 minutes. The next time I went out to fly, 1-5 minutes became 10-15. Now, it could be 45 minutes to an hour before the video feed comes through.

Q. Do you leave the Updates on the SD card and Not delete them?
A. I do not leave the Updates on the SD card. I delete them once I'm done with the upgrade.

I am posting the files you requested. Note that the Camera FW Version has a "+" at the end. Originally I thought this was because the firmware included special sauce for the Osmo, but from your comments above (which I'm still trying to understand), the "+" means something else. Maybe it is the problem here?

Thanks again Donnie. Really appreciate your time!

Inspire:

[00012377][01 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00012486]Done.

[00012517]Packet [C:\WM610_FC550_FW_V01.00.00.29.bin] resumed, card sn [0x95a44ec0].
[00012598]Packet vlink 01.00.0029 <-> 01.00.0000.
[00012642]Version checking[2]...
[00012679][01 00][05] v0.34.3973 -> v0.34.3973 need upgrade
[00012710][01 01][00] v0.21.3803 -> v0.34.3973 need upgrade
[00012766][01 04][00] v0.1.10297 -> v0.1.3977 need upgrade
[00012806][04 00][00] v1.26.0.44 -> v1.27.0.1 need upgrade.
[00012876][03 05][00] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5 need upgrade.
[00012932][03 06][00] v2.3.1.0 -> v2.3.1.0 need upgrade.
[00013012][05 00][00] v3.0.6.1 -> v3.0.6.1 need upgrade.
[00013051][08 00][00] v2.14.9.17 -> v2.14.9.17 need upgrade.
[00013096][09 00][00] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013192][11 00][00] v3.7.15.10 -> v3.7.15.10 need upgrade.
[00013277][12 00][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013353][12 01][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013476][12 02][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[00013532][12 03][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[00015054][15 00][00] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0 need upgrade.
[00015111][17 00][00] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4 need upgrade.
[00015211][17 01][00] v2.0.0.8 -> v2.0.0.8 need upgrade.
[00015251][19 00][00] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[00015291]Done.

[00015320]Firmware upgrading[2]...
[00015408][01 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[00045681][01 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00045743][01 04] Firmware upgrade start...
[00083684][01 04] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00084336][08 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00628927][08 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00628970][12 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00685351][12 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00685405][12 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[00742511][12 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00742555][12 02] Firmware upgrade start...
[00799470][12 02] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00799516][12 03] Firmware upgrade start...
[00856228][12 03] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00856275][03 05] Firmware upgrade start...
[00913067][03 05] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00913198][03 06] Firmware upgrade start...
[01154386][03 06] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[01154451][17 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[01216419][17 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[01216462][17 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[01270258][17 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[01270303][11 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[01352063][11 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[01352119][05 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[01397574][05 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[01397626][15 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[01436145][15 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[01438452][19 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[01529426][19 00] Firmware upgrade finish failed (step = 4, err = 0xaa, idx = 1404, los = 1, ng = 0, usb = 1).
[01559483][09 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[01617184][09 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[01617246][04 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[01689056][04 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[01689097]Done.

[01689131]Version checking[3]...
[01689168][01 00][05] v0.34.3973 -> v0.34.3973 need upgrade
[01689202][01 01][05] v0.34.3973 -> v0.34.3973 need upgrade
[01689335][01 04][05] v0.1.3977 -> v0.1.3977 need upgrade
[01689427][04 00][05] v1.27.0.1 -> v1.27.0.1 need upgrade.
[01689501][03 05][05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5 need upgrade.
[01689581][03 06][05] v2.3.1.0 -> v2.3.1.0 need upgrade.
[01689661][05 00][05] v3.0.6.1 -> v3.0.6.1 need upgrade.
[01689705][08 00][05] v2.14.9.17 -> v2.14.9.17 need upgrade.
[01689786][09 00][05] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0 need upgrade.
[01689861][11 00][05] v3.7.15.10 -> v3.7.15.10 need upgrade.
[01689921][12 00][05] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[01690040][12 01][05] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[01690120][12 02][05] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[01690300][12 03][05] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[01691042][15 00][05] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0 need upgrade.
[01691100][17 00][05] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4 need upgrade.
[01691200][17 01][05] v2.0.0.8 -> v2.0.0.8 need upgrade.
[01691252][19 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[01691299]Done.

[01691334]Firmware upgrading[3]...
[01693655][19 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[01914861][19 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[01914901]Done.

[01914935]Version checking[4]...
[01914976][01 00][05] v0.34.3973 -> v0.34.3973 need upgrade
[01915007][01 01][05] v0.34.3973 -> v0.34.3973 need upgrade
[01915045][01 04][05] v0.1.3977 -> v0.1.3977 need upgrade
[01915102][04 00][05] v1.27.0.1 -> v1.27.0.1 need upgrade.
[01915178][03 05][05] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5 need upgrade.
[01915258][03 06][05] v2.3.1.0 -> v2.3.1.0 need upgrade.
[01915338][05 00][05] v3.0.6.1 -> v3.0.6.1 need upgrade.
[01915430][08 00][05] v2.14.9.17 -> v2.14.9.17 need upgrade.
[01915493][09 00][05] v1.8.0.0 -> v1.8.0.0 need upgrade.
[01915558][11 00][05] v3.7.15.10 -> v3.7.15.10 need upgrade.
[01915639][12 00][05] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[01915718][12 01][05] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[01915818][12 02][05] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[01915898][12 03][05] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0 need upgrade.
[01916008][15 00][05] v1.1.2.0 -> v1.1.2.0 need upgrade.
[01916058][17 00][05] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4 need upgrade.
[01921163][17 01][05] v2.0.0.8 -> v2.0.0.8 need upgrade.
[01921211][19 00][05] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade.
[01921244]Packet upgrade finish successfully.

[00013222]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00013253]Firmware [C:\INCAMBCPUFw1.bin] detected, card sn [0x60ce45f6].
[00013291][01 04] Firmware upgrade start...
[00049502][01 04] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00049542]Done.

[00013686]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00013719]Firmware [C:\INCAMBCPUFw1.bin] detected, card sn [0x70ce40a3].
[00013848][01 04] Firmware upgrade start...
[00047878][01 04] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00047915]Done.

[00013698]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00013730]Firmware [C:\INCAMBCPUFw1.bin] detected, card sn [0x00ce0866].
[00013771][01 04] Firmware upgrade start...
[00051055][01 04] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00051097]Done.

[00012768]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012803]Packet [C:\WM610_FC550_FW_V01.00.00.30_gimb.bin] detected, card sn [0x9b116120].
[00012840]Packet upgrade start...

[00012885]Packet checking...
[00012923]Packet vlink 01.00.0030 <-> 01.00.0030.
[00012964]Record vlink 01.00.0029 <-> 01.00.0000 (flow = 0).
[00012999]Done.

[00013034]Version checking[1]...
[00013076][01 00][00] v0.34.3973 -> v0.34.3973
[00013114][01 01][00] v0.34.3973 -> v0.34.3973
[00013160][01 04][00] v0.1.3964 -> v0.1.3977 need upgrade
[00013200][04 00][00] v1.28.0.4 -> v1.28.0.5 need upgrade.
[00013253][08 00][00] v2.14.9.17 -> v2.14.9.17
[00013290]Done.

[00015326]Waiting for user confirm...
[00025367]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00025441]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00025504][01 04] Firmware upgrade start...
[00062750][01 04] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00062815][04 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00134251][04 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00134293]Done.

[00134327]Version checking[2]...
[00134364][01 00][00] v0.34.3973 -> v0.34.3973
[00134407][01 01][00] v0.34.3973 -> v0.34.3973
[00134450][01 04][05] v0.1.3977 -> v0.1.3977
[00134527][04 00][05] v1.28.0.5 -> v1.28.0.5
[00134574][08 00][00] v2.14.9.17 -> v2.14.9.17
[00134609]Packet upgrade finish successfully.

[00006599]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00006645]Packet [C:\WM610_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00006693]Packet upgrade start...

[00006746]Packet checking...
[00006794]Packet vlink 01.04.0070 <-> 01.03.0060.
[00006942]Record vlink 01.00.0030 <-> 01.00.0030 (flow = 0).
[00007008]Done.

[00007052]Version checking[1]...
[00007104][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00007154][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00007225][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.2.4270
[00007306][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.85
[00007394][03 05][00] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00007477][03 06][00] v2.4.10.7 -> v2.4.10.7
[00007554][05 00][00] v3.0.6.2 -> v3.0.6.2
[00020116][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00020179][09 00][00] v3.0.0.4 -> v1.8.0.0
[00020274][11 00][00] v3.9.0.0 -> v3.8.15.4
[00020374][12 00][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020475][12 01][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020576][12 02][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020675][12 03][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00033229][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00033301][17 00][00] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4
[00033415][17 01][00] v2.0.1.4 -> v2.0.1.2
[00033470][19 00][00] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96
[00035517]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00008869]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00008917]Packet [C:\WM610_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00008961]Packet upgrade start...

[00009013]Packet checking...
[00009061]Packet vlink 01.04.0070 <-> 01.03.0060.
[00009108]Record vlink 01.00.0030 <-> 01.00.0030 (flow = 0).
[00009150]Done.

[00009200]Version checking[1]...
[00009244][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00009286][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00009363][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.2.4270
[00009415][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.85
[00009481][03 05][00] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00009562][03 06][00] v2.4.10.7 -> v2.4.10.7
[00009640][05 00][00] v3.0.6.2 -> v3.0.6.2
[00022179][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00022241][09 00][00] v3.0.0.4 -> v1.8.0.0
[00022321][11 00][00] v3.9.0.0 -> v3.8.15.4
[00022421][12 00][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00022521][12 01][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00022621][12 02][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00022821][12 03][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00035365][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00035441][17 00][00] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4
[00035562][17 01][00] v2.0.1.4 -> v2.0.1.2
[00035616][19 00][00] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96
[00037665]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00007078]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00007127]Packet [C:\WM610_FC550_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00007174]Packet upgrade start...

[00007228]Packet checking...
[00007274]Packet vlink 01.08.0100 <-> 01.04.0070.
[00007323]Record vlink 01.00.0030 <-> 01.00.0030 (flow = 0).
[00007367]Done.

[00007423]Version checking[1]...
[00007466][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.22.5037
[00007517][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.22.5037
[00007576][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.2.4270
[00007654][03 05][00] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00007714][03 06][00] v2.4.10.7 -> v2.4.10.7
[00007769][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00007853][05 00][00] v3.0.6.2 -> v3.0.6.2
[00020395][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00020457][09 00][00] v3.0.0.4 -> v3.0.0.4
[00020554][11 00][00] v3.9.0.0 -> v3.9.0.0
[00020654][12 00][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020754][12 01][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020854][12 02][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020955][12 03][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00033500][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00033600][17 00][00] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4
[00033713][17 01][00] v2.0.1.4 -> v2.0.1.4
[00033777][19 00][00] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96
[00035816]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00006629]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00006680]Packet [C:\WM610_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00006726]Packet upgrade start...

[00006785]Packet checking...
[00006831]Packet vlink 01.04.0070 <-> 01.03.0060.
[00006883]Record vlink 01.00.0030 <-> 01.00.0030 (flow = 0).
[00006930]Done.

[00006997]Version checking[1]...
[00007041][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00007097][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00007308][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.2.4270
[00007378][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.85
[00007466][03 05][00] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00007541][03 06][00] v2.4.10.7 -> v2.4.10.7
[00007640][05 00][00] v3.0.6.2 -> v3.0.6.2
[00020190][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00020256][09 00][00] v3.0.0.4 -> v1.8.0.0
[00020340][11 00][00] v3.9.0.0 -> v3.8.15.4
[00020440][12 00][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020540][12 01][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020641][12 02][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020741][12 03][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00033290][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00033381][17 00][00] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4
[00033501][17 01][00] v2.0.1.4 -> v2.0.1.2
[00033570][19 00][00] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96
[00035621]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00006625]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00006672]Packet [C:\WM610_FC550_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00006717]Packet upgrade start...

[00006781]Packet checking...
[00006831]Packet vlink 01.08.0100 <-> 01.04.0070.
[00006879]Record vlink 01.00.0030 <-> 01.00.0030 (flow = 0).
[00006931]Done.

[00007014]Version checking[1]...
[00007086][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.22.5037
[00007130][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.22.5037
[00007200][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.2.4270
[00007266][03 05][00] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00007348][03 06][00] v2.4.10.7 -> v2.4.10.7
[00007409][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00007507][05 00][00] v3.0.6.2 -> v3.0.6.2
[00020055][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00020122][09 00][00] v3.0.0.4 -> v3.0.0.4
[00020226][11 00][00] v3.9.0.0 -> v3.9.0.0
[00020326][12 00][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020447][12 01][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020548][12 02][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020647][12 03][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00033197][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00033266][17 00][00] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4
[00033391][17 01][00] v2.0.1.4 -> v2.0.1.4
[00033452][19 00][00] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96
[00035601]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00006986]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00007043]Packet [C:\WM610_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00007100]Packet upgrade start...

[00007154]Packet checking...
[00007227]Packet vlink 01.04.0070 <-> 01.03.0060.
[00007275]Record vlink 01.00.0030 <-> 01.00.0030 (flow = 0).
[00007336]Done.

[00007384]Version checking[1]...
[00007452][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00007551][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00007621][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.2.4270
[00007674][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.85
[00007764][03 05][00] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00007844][03 06][00] v2.4.10.7 -> v2.4.10.7
[00007928][05 00][00] v3.0.6.2 -> v3.0.6.2
[00020476][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00020544][09 00][00] v3.0.0.4 -> v1.8.0.0
[00020612][11 00][00] v3.9.0.0 -> v3.8.15.4
[00020711][12 00][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020824][12 01][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020924][12 02][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00021024][12 03][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00033586][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00033664][17 00][00] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4
[00033764][17 01][00] v2.0.1.4 -> v2.0.1.2
[00033825][19 00][00] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96
[00035873]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00006718]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00006769]Packet [C:\WM610_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00006820]Packet upgrade start...

[00006881]Packet checking...
[00006936]Packet vlink 01.04.0070 <-> 01.03.0060.
[00006983]Record vlink 01.00.0030 <-> 01.00.0030 (flow = 0).
[00007054]Done.

[00007125]Version checking[1]...
[00007175][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00007217][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.19.4923
[00007278][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.2.4270
[00007338][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.85
[00007428][03 05][00] v34.1.0.5 -> v34.1.0.5
[00007528][03 06][00] v2.4.10.7 -> v2.4.10.7
[00007608][05 00][00] v3.0.6.2 -> v3.0.6.2
[00020245][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00020316][09 00][00] v3.0.0.4 -> v1.8.0.0
[00020416][11 00][00] v3.9.0.0 -> v3.8.15.4
[00020528][12 00][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020628][12 01][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020748][12 02][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00020848][12 03][00] v1.11.0.0 -> v1.11.0.0
[00033396][15 00][00] device not detected.
[00033491][17 00][00] v1.1.0.4 -> v1.1.0.4
[00033607][17 01][00] v2.0.1.4 -> v2.0.1.2
[00033682][19 00][00] v1.0.8.96 -> v1.0.8.96
[00035737]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

Osmo:

[00012742]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00012856]Packet [C:\OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00012898]Packet upgrade start...

[00012941]Packet checking...
[00012982]Packet vlink 01.01.0010 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00013054]Done.

[00013094]Version checking[1]...
[00013222][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00025763][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00025803][01 00][00] v0.34.3973 -> v1.27.5134 need upgrade
[00025844][01 01][00] v0.34.3973 -> v1.27.5134 need upgrade
[00038387][01 04][00] device not detected.
[00038439][04 00][00] v1.28.0.8 -> v1.29.0.92 need upgrade.
[00038522][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00038561]Done.

[00040602]Waiting for user confirm...
[00050644]Timeout, start upgrade automatically.

[00050725]Firmware upgrading[1]...
[00056715][01 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00009473][01 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00009512]Done.

[00009554]Packet [C:\OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin] resumed, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00009602]Packet vlink 01.01.0010 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00009677]Version checking[2]...
[00009737][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00022284][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00022323][01 00][05] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00022367][01 01][00] v0.34.3973 -> v1.27.5134 need upgrade
[00022418][01 04][00] v0.1.3977 -> v0.5.5085 need upgrade
[00022485][04 00][00] v1.28.0.8 -> v1.29.0.92 need upgrade.
[00022536][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00022580]Done.

[00022619]Firmware upgrading[2]...
[00022722][01 01] Firmware upgrade start...
[00033019][01 01] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00033070][01 04] Firmware upgrade start...
[00052471][01 04] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00052549][04 00] Firmware upgrade start...
[00106063][04 00] Firmware upgrade finished successfully.
[00106104]Done.

[00106143]Version checking[3]...
[00106214][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00118776][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00118818][01 00][05] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00118958][01 01][05] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00121506][01 04][05] device not detected, reset device.
[00123558][01 04][05] v0.5.5085 -> v0.5.5085
[00123611][04 00][05] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00123663][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00123712]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00010582]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00010625]Packet [C:\OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00010665]Packet upgrade start...

[00010716]Packet checking...
[00010759]Packet vlink 01.01.0010 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00010839]Done.

[00010880]Version checking[1]...
[00010950][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00023488][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00023537][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00023579][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00023634][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.5.5085
[00023683][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00023739][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00025784]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00010609]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00010652]Packet [C:\OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00010704]Packet upgrade start...

[00010755]Packet checking...
[00010812]Packet vlink 01.01.0010 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00010889]Done.

[00010932]Version checking[1]...
[00011005][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00023549][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00023598][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00023645][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00023700][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.5.5085
[00023758][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00023823][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00025867]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00010567]========== remo-con disconnect. boot(15) ============
[00010606]Packet [C:\OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00010648]Packet upgrade start...

[00010696]Packet checking...
[00010742]Packet vlink 01.01.0010 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00010907]Done.

[00010951]Version checking[1]...
[00011021][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00023576][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00023620][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00023667][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00023719][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.5.5085
[00023781][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00023848][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00025892]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00006636]========== 2016.06.10 16:57:00. boot(15) ============
[00006685]Packet [C:\OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00006729]Packet upgrade start...

[00006778]Packet checking...
[00006824]Packet vlink 01.01.0010 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00006906]Done.

[00006950]Version checking[1]...
[00007111][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00019679][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00019722][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00019768][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00019816][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.5.5085
[00019874][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00019932][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00021979]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00006911]========== 2016.06.10 17:02:29. boot(15) ============
[00006958]Packet [C:\OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00007006]Packet upgrade start...

[00007056]Packet checking...
[00007098]Packet vlink 01.01.0010 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00007171]Done.

[00007219]Version checking[1]...
[00007294][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00019838][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00019882][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00019923][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00019983][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.5.5085
[00020033][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00020093][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00022136]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00006609]========== 2016.06.10 17:04:12. boot(15) ============
[00006651]Packet [C:\OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00006773]Packet upgrade start...

[00006821]Packet checking...
[00006868]Packet vlink 01.01.0010 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00006940]Done.

[00006982]Version checking[1]...
[00007059][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00019602][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00019646][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00019692][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00019740][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.5.5085
[00019788][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00019866][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00021909]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

[00006619]========== 2016.06.10 17:07:51. boot(15) ============
[00006663]Packet [C:\OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.01.00.10.bin] detected, card sn [0x40ce57b4].
[00006705]Packet upgrade start...

[00006752]Packet checking...
[00006805]Packet vlink 01.01.0010 <-> 01.01.0000.
[00006880]Done.

[00006922]Version checking[1]...
[00007002][07 00][00] v1.0.9.48 -> v1.0.9.48
[00019545][08 00][00] device not detected.
[00019586][01 00][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00019632][01 01][00] v1.27.5134 -> v1.27.5134
[00019682][01 04][00] v0.5.5085 -> v0.5.5085
[00019730][04 00][00] v1.29.0.92 -> v1.29.0.92
[00019790][09 00][00] v0.0.0.88 -> v0.0.0.88
[00021837]Packet upgrade failed at version checking.

2016-6-12
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

creative noodle Posted at 2016-6-12 12:49
Thanks for your reply Donnie. Here are the answers to your questions:

Q. Does the X3 work on the  ...

The bottom line is that it the camera ( And or aircraft )  has been corrupted, I would send the whole lot in (aircraft , RC, Osmo, Camera)  I can tell you that leaving the RC on while the Aircraft is updating will cause the "Device Not Detected" corruption on 8 and 15.  You may have  done this twice inadvertently. When you get it back Keep the Osmo out of the equation until you have everything working  on the RC and aircraft.

I wish I could be of more Help , or if DJI would allow us to Rollback like you can on the RC and cameras. I think this is a simple problem of code.

I am suffering through Horrendous back issues at the moment and will be in Purgatory for the next several days,  till it settles or I get some good drugs.

The Bottom line is it must go in , send the whole thing in this time and explain what happend.

Sorry CN, I am not much good to you on this one.

donnie

2016-6-13
Use props
creative noodle
lvl.2
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-6-13 06:22
The bottom line is that it the camera ( And or aircraft )  has been corrupted, I would send the who ...

Thanks Donnie,

I'm sorry to hear about your back problem. The back is one of the worst places that can go out on you. I hope you make a speedy recovery =]
2016-6-13
Use props
tritongr
lvl.1

Greece

Hi may I ask if someone knows why the .txt log file updated during my P3A firmware upgrade has a 2014.01.01 as  date?

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.09.0060.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

Thanks
2016-6-14
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

tritongr@yahoo. Posted at 2016-6-14 03:00
Hi may I ask if someone knows why the .txt log file updated during my P3A firmware upgrade has a 201 ...

I am not sure of this myself, I will try to find out and get back with you when I can.

donnie
2016-6-14
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

creative noodle Posted at 2016-6-13 10:58
Thanks Donnie,

I'm sorry to hear about your back problem. The back is one of the worst places tha ...

CN, thank you, it is just terrible , muscle relaxers make me feel terrible too.  Just Rest and Ice and Heat for now I guess.

thanks for the concern

donnie
2016-6-14
Use props
Airspace Explor
lvl.3
United States

tritongr@yahoo. Posted at 2016-6-14 01:00
Hi may I ask if someone knows why the .txt log file updated during my P3A firmware upgrade has a 201 ...

The file in my P3 4K has the same date code though the seconds is different and the Packet: filename is different due to different P3 model and associated firmware version at the time.

I figure it's the initial power up at the factory before the clock setting got synchronized to date, time and timezone used in the aircraft. It doesn't appear to be date of manufacture.

The next record in my file has a date-time stamp that corresponds with my initial firmware update.
2016-6-14
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules