2518 4 2016-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vizuls
lvl.2
Flight distance : 415318 ft
  • >>>
United States

hey all. This seems like a ridiculous question, but has anyone else had issues getting the props to lock? All the promo materials made this look pretty effortless. I've push down with various levels of force and turned no no available (yes the colors match and yes I'm turning the correct way for each)

This was an Apple Store shipped order....will they even exchange it? Seems like an odd defect if in fact it is one, but I've been trying for the last 20 minutes and am
2016-3-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Can you post a video, I honestly don't see how the props are not able to attach. It's pretty effortless.
2016-3-16
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

My props lock and unlock very securely and reliably.  But I have to say that the embossed Lock and Unlock symbols on the props I received are VERY difficult to see because the open/close padlock part of the symbol is almost invisible.  The Silver props lock by pushing down and rotating clockwise.  The black props lock by pressing down and rotating counter-clockwise.  Reverse the rotation direction to unlock/remove the props.  If you own a P3, these are the same rotation directions for locking/unlocking the silver/black screw-on props.
2016-3-16
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

david.p.mann@ea Posted at 2016-3-17 13:53
My props lock and unlock very securely and reliably.  But I have to say that the embossed Lock and U ...

Have you took the clear plastic cover on the props off. lolz
2016-3-16
Use props
david.p.mann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

hungdang Posted at 2016-3-16 22:35
Have you took the clear plastic cover on the props off. lolz

I wondered the same thing.  I find that tiny bit of sealed-for-your-protection plastic wrap around the props annoying and unnecessary.  At least DJI made it a LITTLE easier to remove than the plastic wrap on the P3 prop connectors.
2016-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules