Phantom 4 DOA and nobody helps me
1144 5 2016-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dahmen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1916037 ft

I got a new job at Los Angeles next week so I bought me the new drone phantom 4. Finally today I got it with TNT. I WAS SO HAPPY.
I purchased it 12.3.15 on DJI online store.
But the happiness is gone. I got the new Phantom 4 Model WM330A not flyable.
the gimbal the suspension is broken. the camera is inclined in Phantom. the interior of the phantom is broken.
and i do have a problem with the firmware update connector.
i also got a malfunction with sensor Error with the advice to contact the support. I tried to reach one of the support guys but no response. So I do need help ASPA cause I have to fly on Tuesday with a functional working Phantom4.
I got the info a from CEBIT DJI guys to send it back to get a new one and contact the support but where I have to send it and why I don't get any response from the support. That's not the way I do like costumer service !!!
2016-3-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you please post a video or photos.
You are saying the gimbal is broken from out of the box and the micro USB port is damaged?
2016-3-17
Use props
dahmen
lvl.1

Ok but I don't know how I can do it
2016-3-17
Use props
dahmen
lvl.1

I do have a request number Your request (180659). I already sent all fotos to your support but still no answer
2016-3-17
Use props
dahmen
lvl.1

If I'm going to try to send or open an new thread with pictures, I always get the information sorry upload not possible  
2016-3-17
Use props
dahmen
lvl.1
Germany

Case is closed I drove to DJI Germany and spoke personality to these guys. I got a new copter. So everything is fine thanks
2016-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules