Clarification On Batteries
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iLuvMyPhantom
lvl.1

I have the P3 Standard and I see a lot of mentions in regards to updating the battery firmware as well as RC and aircraft; I had assumed the batteries 'auto updated' ; if this is wrong could someone explain what the p rocess is for this?  Thanks in advance.
2016-3-17
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

With each different battery you should launch the Go App along with your bird and will will inform you if you need to apply any firmware upgrades.
I have two batteries and yes, when I plugged in my new second, it wanted to do the firmware upgrade.  
2016-3-17
Use props
iLuvMyPhantom
lvl.1

microcyb Posted at 2016-3-18 04:02
With each different battery you should launch the Go App along with your bird and will will inform y ...

micro thank you so much for the help you provide, I just did my update and booted up with both batteries and no messages so I think I'm good now!  2 more days until weather clears then I can test flying with the new updates.
2016-3-17
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

iLuvMyPhantom Posted at 2016-3-17 16:16
micro thank you so much for the help you provide, I just did my update and booted up with both bat ...

You are welcome.  Just make sure to do a full hover and minor flight tests with your new battery to insure it is a good one.
2016-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules