Customer Support Issue
770 5 2016-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
So, I was attempting to inquire about my order, and was linked up with customer support agent "Kobe." This was my question:

----------

Hello,

I ordered the Phantom 3 Standard on March 12 (order #001164143541). In the process of placing the order, I was made aware that the item would ship 1-2 days after the order was confirmed. Well, it still has not shipped. I talked with a customer service representative two days ago, because I was going to cancel and order from Amazon, due to free two day shipping. However, the representative said it would ship out today (on March 16), so I did not cancel the order. However, now it is Friday; 6 days after ordering the item, and two days after speaking with the customer service representative, and the Phantom still has not shipped. What is going on with this order, and why have I been given so much false information?

----------

He couldn't provide me any information, and then simply ended the chat when I inquired further. Please investigate.

2016-3-18
Use props
Also, this occurred around 11:00 AM EST. This may help you find the agent who purposely ended the chat with more questions than answers.
2016-3-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! Sorry for any delay!
I'll try to check out this order for you. Could you please tell me where you placed the order firstly?
2016-3-18
Use props
tpete5
New

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-3-19 09:35
Hello! Sorry for any delay!
I'll try to check out this order for you. Could you please tell me where ...

I ordered it from DJI online store. Thank you.
2016-3-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

tpete5@uis.edu Posted at 2016-3-19 10:32

Your case has been reported to our relevant Dept.
Our coworkers will help to deal with this issue as soon as they are available. Due to the holidays of this weekend, the reply may be delayed for a while. Please wait.
Thanks for your understanding!
2016-3-18
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

tpete5@uis.edu Posted at 2016-3-19 10:32

Please be informed that your order will be shipped out within today.
Please check the shipment in time.
Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules